LovecyclingSG (LCSG) Facebook for update of the ride event.
Pls have your breakfast before the ride.
There will be no breakfast break during the ride.
Lunch will be estimate 12:00 pm at Simpang Bedok.
One underpass to dismount and push.
This is a leisure Eat, Ride and Photo event.
Pls waterproof your items and be prepare for rain/wet weather during the ride as it is Northeast Monsoon period.
Note: If bad weather, ride will be canceled.
This is a leisure ride event.
Pls obey traffic rules. Do not beat red lights.
Pls bring your spare inner tubes.
Public event. Please self-invite and share with your friends.
Accidents happen, and at any time.
LCSG does not guarantee anyone's safety. Participants agree not to hold LCSG liable for any injuries, loss of property or in extreme cases, loss of life incurred during, enroute to or after the ride event.
27 Dec 2015 LCSG Artsy Fartsy Ride
Expect end: 1230
Meeting point: Lavender MRT Exit A beside ICA building
End point: Simpang Bedok or Tanah Merah MRT
Pace: Leisure and Relax, 15 - 23 km/h
Distance: estimate 15 - 30 km
Terain: 40% Road and 60% PCN
Route: Lavendar MRT – Sultan Gate – GBB (toilet/water break) – ECP – Upper Changi Rd
(subject to changes)
Places of interest:
Garden by the Bay
East coast Park
LCSG ride terms and conditions applies. Please ride safe.
Please kindly read the LCSG ride safety notes.
• Do not overtake the ride leader. Please abide by the requests of safety riders and help to sound out any given warnings/instructions.
• Please comply with all traffic regulations at all times.
• When riding on the road or in confined spaces, cycle in single file.
• Do not let wheels overlap
• Do not overtake from the left
• Do not squeeze in between riders to overtake
• Turn your head to check your blindspot before switching lanes
• No earphones and headphones while riding
• Do not make abrupt lane adjustments or abrupt stops
• Keep the lights visible but not causing discomfort to other riders, pedestrians and motorists
• Helmets, gloves and safety vests are not compulsory but recommended
• Bring your own tools and spares, or cab fare in the event that you can't continue a ride.
• No medication or prescription drugs will be handed out during any rides. If you need them, please supply your own.
• Accidents happen, and at any time. LCSG does not guarantee anyone's safety.
• Participants agree not to hold LCSG liable for any injuries, loss of property or in extreme cases, loss of life incurred during, enroute to or after the rides.
• Be punctual. We wait for slow riders, not late-comers
LCSG ride organisers reserve the right to turn down anyone from participating in our group rides if deemed to be unsuitable.
Safety is in your own hands. Let's have a correct safety mindset and watch for our own safety and others.