LovecyclingSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LovecyclingSG

We Ride as a team, Eat as a team, Suffer as a team, Finish as a team. E.R.P = Eat, Ride, Photo. It is about friendship and sharing people your neighbourhood and special places.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something to share. (bottle cage)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
K2

K2

Something to share. (bottle cage) Empty
PostSubject: Something to share. (bottle cage)   Something to share. (bottle cage) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:44 pm

Came across this bottle cage which I find it very useful for foldable bike especially Dahon.

Either as extra cage on the handle bar or another way to prevent the bottle to slip out when using on the horizontal position on the frame.

Google "Monkii cage"

You can buy it in Diginexx which they are retailing at S$30.00 without the adaptors (which dahon may not need).

Smile
Back to top Go down
ztcc78
Bad Man
ztcc78

PostSubject: Re: Something to share. (bottle cage)   Something to share. (bottle cage) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:48 pm

Something to share. (bottle cage) Dom_03_cage01
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112055678851789&v=wall
tylsteve

PostSubject: Re: Something to share. (bottle cage)   Something to share. (bottle cage) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:02 pm

I'm using it now, very useful as I can remove the cage when I dun need it. Also, can fit different size bottles. Got it from lifecycle last time, but think there no stock le. if you guys wan to take a look can come see my bike on the next ride.
Back to top Go down
omegaforest

omegaforest

PostSubject: Re: Something to share. (bottle cage)   Something to share. (bottle cage) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:13 pm

tylsteve wrote:
I'm using it now, very useful as I can remove the cage when I dun need it. Also, can fit different size bottles. Got it from lifecycle last time, but think there no stock le. if you guys wan to take a look can come see my bike on the next ride.

Steve
"come see my bike" all will get poison instead.lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.omegaforest.com
K2

K2

PostSubject: Re: Something to share. (bottle cage)   Something to share. (bottle cage) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:22 pm

I just bought one today. can't wait to fix it tonight. Smile
Back to top Go down
ztcc78
Bad Man
ztcc78

PostSubject: Re: Something to share. (bottle cage)   Something to share. (bottle cage) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:33 pm

omegaforest wrote:

Steve
"come see my bike" all will get poison instead.lol
thats his intention.. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112055678851789&v=wall
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something to share. (bottle cage)   Something to share. (bottle cage) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something to share. (bottle cage)
Page 1 of 1