LovecyclingSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LovecyclingSG

We Ride as a team, Eat as a team, Suffer as a team, Finish as a team. E.R.P = Eat, Ride, Photo. It is about friendship and sharing people your neighbourhood and special places.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"

Go down 
+34
CheapBike
wilson_ang82
rainman
daywalker_22
boonchun
George Lim
sehsuan
gcw
Freedom Rider
Banana_Man
sttennis
war_machine
francis
thudbuster
Cru55
Nick
mdaan
GL
tylsteve
dnka
frenzzsg
Audrey Cheong
badrul83
justin_newbie
bernice.khoo
bananamatronix
Clarence Chang
jasbay
two5boy
Prodik
Mary_Ang
Vince
ztcc78
twwoon
38 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
twwoon
Ride Organizer
twwoon

1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  Empty
PostSubject: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:01 pm

Hello folks,
There is a dragon kiln of Lorong Tawas, which is still in use....What is a dragon kiln???.... this is how it looks like.. and later we ride around NTU and maybe head toward Lim Chu Kang Jetty... that's one straight road... to test ur "engines" Smile
1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  Dk1010
And u can read all about it here...
http://oceanskies79places.blogspot.com/2011/03/visit-to-thow-kwang-dragon-kiln-firing.html
1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  Dragon10
Map from Startpoint(lakeside MRT) to Lorong Tawas... then we go by "feeling...Smile

Date: 1st May 2011, 0730am , end before lunch time...
Start point: LakeSide MRT station
Distance 30Km
Pace: relax and slow
Organiser: Taiwoon (96204559)
On for the ride
1)Taiwoon
2) Vince
3) Tah Ching (can't miss this!)
4) Bay & Co out due to flu
5) Steve and Bernice
6)Justin_newbie
7) Badrul
8)Audrey Cheong
9) David Ng
10) mDaan
11) Prodik
12) Nick - 98756018
13) frenzzsg
14) Cru55 (Joeel) and wife(Esther)
15) Thudbuster
16) Francis - 81183083
17) Steven and Tiger
18)Chee wee
19)Ahmad-98366214
20) Ed (daywalker_22)
21) rainman (97648868) (first time joining)
22) Wilson, Xiao p and Lynn (W-96930986)
23) Patrick
24) Lovingmybike 93666332
25) Leapin_Toufu aka derek
26) Boon Chun

Maybe
1) ZT
2) Steven Lim - from SCTF

For Riders joining the ride event, please observe the following.
Please inform RO/TS your contact numbers.
Please inform RO/TS if you are withdrawing from the ride or going to be late for the ride.
Please be punctual for the ride event.
Please bring your own emergency kit (Spare tubes, air pump etc)
RO/TS is not responsible for any injuries to riders and bicycles damages occurred before, during and after ride event.
Riders are to ensure their own safety.
Please be nice and patience to all riders.

Last edited by twwoon on Sun May 01, 2011 5:39 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://smallwheelsbigsmile.blogspot.com/
ztcc78
Bad Man
ztcc78

1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:11 pm

On for the ride
1)Taiwoon

Maybe
1. ZT (hehe.. maybe again)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112055678851789&v=wall
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:34 pm

On for the ride
1)Taiwoon
2. Vince

Maybe
Back to top Go down
Mary_Ang

Mary_Ang

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:55 pm

Vince wrote:
On for the ride
1)Taiwoon
2. Vince

Maybe

Have Fun ... I am not in TOWN ... off to Tioman !!! Underwater searching for Little To to ... ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
http://smallwheelsbigsmile.blogspot.com/2011/04/there-is-somethi
Prodik
Cool Dad
Prodik

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:59 pm

Wa... start point at my place only... Crawl also can reach.

But can't join. Not in Singapore
Back to top Go down
Mary_Ang

Mary_Ang

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:08 am

Prodik wrote:
Wa... start point at my place only... Crawl also can reach.

But can't join. Not in Singapore

Sad so near but can't join
Back to top Go down
http://smallwheelsbigsmile.blogspot.com/2011/04/there-is-somethi
two5boy

two5boy

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:10 am

On for the ride
1) Taiwoon
2) Vince

Maybe
Back to top Go down
http://www.studiorigins.com
jasbay

jasbay

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:14 am

On for the ride
1) Taiwoon
2) Vince
4) Bay & Co

Maybe
Back to top Go down
Clarence Chang

Clarence Chang

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:37 am

aiya.....brother....why got good place i cannot join 1....will be in batam with colleague.... Sad
Back to top Go down
bananamatronix

bananamatronix

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:23 am

waaah. still not back by then. so sad missing a ride that's so near my place. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://unfoldandcycle.com
twwoon
Ride Organizer
twwoon

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:54 pm

Bro, I promise I do it again... u just tell me ur timing Smile

Clarence Chang wrote:
aiya.....brother....why got good place i cannot join 1....will be in batam with colleague.... Sad
Back to top Go down
bernice.khoo

bernice.khoo

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:57 pm

On for the ride
1)Taiwoon
2) Vince
4) Bay & Co
5) Steve and Bernice

Maybe
1) ZT
Back to top Go down
justin_newbie

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:47 am

On for the ride
1)Taiwoon
2) Vince
4) Bay & Co
5) Steve and Bernice
6)Justin_newbie

Maybe
1) ZT.
Back to top Go down
twwoon
Ride Organizer
twwoon

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:12 am

Welcome Justin! Do u have a number, pls post it here ..so we can contact u when things changed..
justin_newbie wrote:
On for the ride
1)Taiwoon
2) Vince
4) Bay & Co
5) Steve and Bernice
6)Justin_newbie

Maybe
1) ZT.
Back to top Go down
badrul83

badrul83

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:01 am

On for the ride
1)Taiwoon
2) Vince
4) Bay & Co
5) Steve and Bernice
6)Justin_newbie
7) Badrul

Maybe
1) ZT.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Cheong

Audrey Cheong

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:56 pm

1)Taiwoon
2) Vince
4) Bay & Co
5) Steve and Bernice
6)Justin_newbie
7) Badrul
8)Audrey Cheong

Maybe
1) ZT
Back to top Go down
frenzzsg
Ride Secretary
frenzzsg

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:52 pm

Any kind soul that can let me hitch a ride from East to West together with my MTB?? lol!

i wanna go, but will die to cycle there, join the ride and cycle back.... pale
Back to top Go down
Clarence Chang

Clarence Chang

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:58 pm

frenzzsg wrote:
Any kind soul that can let me hitch a ride from East to West together with my MTB?? lol!

ok la...near near only...hehehe
Back to top Go down
frenzzsg
Ride Secretary
frenzzsg

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:12 pm

Clarence Chang wrote:

ok la...near near only...hehehe

i'm not you hor.... scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
ztcc78
Bad Man
ztcc78

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:23 pm

1) Taiwoon
2) Vince
4) Bay & Co
5) Steve and Bernice
6) Justin_newbie
7) Badrul
8)Audrey Cheong

Maybe
1) ZT
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112055678851789&v=wall
dnka

dnka

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:19 pm

1) Taiwoon
2) Vince
4) Bay & Co
5) Steve and Bernice
6) Justin_newbie
7) Badrul
Cool Audrey Cheong
9) David Ng

Maybe
1) ZT
Back to top Go down
tylsteve

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:55 pm

frenzzsg wrote:

Time to get a folding bike...haha
Back to top Go down
justin_newbie

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:13 pm

yah folding bike really helps HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
GL

GL

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:39 pm

u ppl ah really is foldie supporter lay.
Foldie rules!!!
LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
justin_newbie

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:41 pm

whoohoo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next