LovecyclingSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LovecyclingSG

We Ride as a team, Eat as a team, Suffer as a team, Finish as a team. E.R.P = Eat, Ride, Photo. It is about friendship and sharing people your neighbourhood and special places.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"

Go down 
+34
CheapBike
wilson_ang82
rainman
daywalker_22
boonchun
George Lim
sehsuan
gcw
Freedom Rider
Banana_Man
sttennis
war_machine
francis
thudbuster
Cru55
Nick
mdaan
GL
tylsteve
dnka
frenzzsg
Audrey Cheong
badrul83
justin_newbie
bernice.khoo
bananamatronix
Clarence Chang
jasbay
two5boy
Prodik
Mary_Ang
Vince
ztcc78
twwoon
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
frenzzsg
Ride Secretary
frenzzsg

1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:27 am

tylsteve wrote:
frenzzsg wrote:
Any kind soul that can let me hitch a ride from East to West together with my MTB?? lol!

i wanna go, but will die to cycle there, join the ride and cycle back.... pale

Time to get a folding bike...haha

Dun like dat leh...my MTB less than 3mths leh...havent complete my blueish color theme yet... Surprised
Heard dat Taiwan n London have better deals so intend to get it there at the end of the year...woohoo. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
frenzzsg
Ride Secretary
frenzzsg

1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:29 am

GL wrote:
u ppl ah really is foldie supporter lay.
Foldie rules!!!
LOL!!!

So u're the legendary GL.... What a Face

They said ur xooter faster than a scooter Liao...heehee... Surprised
Back to top Go down
mdaan

mdaan

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:28 am

got clearence frm MHA, so i will be joining for this ride..

1) Taiwoon
2) Vince
3) Tah Ching (can't miss this!)
4) Bay & Co
5) Steve and Bernice
6) Justin_newbie
7) Badrul
Cool Audrey Cheong
9) David Ng
10) mDaan

Maybe
1) ZT
2) Steven Lim - from SCTF
Back to top Go down
mdaan

mdaan

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:36 am

frenzzsg wrote:
Any kind soul that can let me hitch a ride from East to West together with my MTB?? lol!

Kimi, if u can dismantle ur bike, can tumpang me...
Back to top Go down
Clarence Chang

Clarence Chang

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:56 am

frenzzsg wrote:
tylsteve wrote:
frenzzsg wrote:

Time to get a folding bike...haha

Dun like dat leh...my MTB less than 3mths leh...havent complete my blueish color theme yet... Surprised
Heard dat Taiwan n London have better deals so intend to get it there at the end of the year...woohoo. Very Happy

whao....very fast wan inject ppl tio poison liao ar??? LOL.... Kimi you can train ur mtb for longer distance then can go malaysia touring liao....hehehehe.....so cycle to lakeside.....LOL
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:45 am

frenzzsg wrote:
GL wrote:
Foldie rules!!!
LOL!!!

GL gain legendary status liao! lol!
Back to top Go down
Prodik
Cool Dad
Prodik

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:39 pm

woohoo... my Malaysia trip cancelled... will join you peeps!
Back to top Go down
GL

GL

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:51 am

Vince wrote:
frenzzsg wrote:
GL wrote:
Foldie rules!!!
LOL!!!

GL gain legendary status liao! lol!
Who are they? They anyhow say one lah.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:39 am

Hi Taiwoon,

I am interested to join this outing.

I am staying around Tanjong Pagar area, do you have any 'shortcut' route from my area to Lakeside MRT that I can cycle on?????

My contact - 98756018
Back to top Go down
frenzzsg
Ride Secretary
frenzzsg

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:23 am

finally learnt how to dismantle my front wheel with the quick release....i know i know, very chui rite? silent

so should be able to join this ride liao....heehee...
Back to top Go down
ztcc78
Bad Man
ztcc78

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:36 am

Nick wrote:
Hi Taiwoon,

I am staying around Tanjong Pagar area, do you have any 'shortcut' route from my area to Lakeside MRT that I can cycle on?????

My contact - 98756018
Nick.. can cycle via west coast highway..
less cars on Sun morning.. nice straight road cycle..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112055678851789&v=wall
ztcc78
Bad Man
ztcc78

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:38 am

On for the ride
1) Taiwoon
2) Vince
4) Bay & Co
5) Steve and Bernice
6) Justin_newbie
7) Badrul
8)Audrey Cheong
9) David Ng
10) mDaan
11) Prodik
12) Nick - 98756018
13) frenzzsg

Maybe
1) ZT

Last edited by ztcc78 on Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:38 am

ztcc78 wrote:
Nick wrote:
Hi Taiwoon,

My contact - 98756018
Nick.. can cycle via west coast highway..
less cars on Sun morning.. nice straight road cycle..

Hi Zack...

Thank you..... I will explore that route..... ermmmmm can I ask which exit should I turn from the highway?

Nick
Back to top Go down
ztcc78
Bad Man
ztcc78

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:44 am

Nick wrote:

can I ask which exit should I turn from the highway?

Nick
can take this route once u reach west coast
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=218044342844375646344.0004a1dd5cd64760698f1

this is not the shortest but easy to ride hope someone got a better route..
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:51 am

ztcc78 wrote:
Nick wrote:

Nick
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=218044342844375646344.0004a1dd5cd64760698f1

Thanks Zack.....

I will try this route on Sunday......

Nick
Back to top Go down
Cru55

Cru55

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:48 am

Me(Joeel) and my wife(Esther) are coming for this trip ya! See you guys then. Cheers! cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://www.ejetc.com
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:38 pm

ztcc78 wrote:
Nick wrote:

Nick

You can also take the Ulu Pandan PCN from near Buona Vista MRT and exit near Clementi ITE. From there is one straight road to Lakeside MRT
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:31 pm

Vince wrote:
ztcc78 wrote:
Nick wrote:

Nick

You can also take the Ulu Pandan PCN from near Buona Vista MRT and exit near Clementi ITE. From there is one straight road to Lakeside MRT

Hi Vince,
Thank you.... I will travel back using this PCN.

Nick
Back to top Go down
ztcc78
Bad Man
ztcc78

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:56 pm

On for the ride
1) Taiwoon
2) Vince
4) Bay & Co
5) Steve and Bernice
6) Justin_newbie
7) Badrul
8)Audrey Cheong
9) David Ng
10) mDaan
11) Prodik
12) Nick - 98756018
13) frenzzsg
14) Cru55 (Joeel) and wife(Esther)

Maybe
1) ZT
Back to top Go down
thudbuster

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:59 pm

On for the ride
1)Taiwoon
2) Vince
4) Bay & Co
5) Steve and Bernice
6)Justin_newbie
7) Badrul
Cool thudbuster

Maybe
1) ZT.
Back to top Go down
Clarence Chang

Clarence Chang

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:08 pm

Updated:
On for the ride
1) Taiwoon
2) Vince
4) Bay & Co
5) Steve and Bernice
6) Justin_newbie
7) Badrul
8)Audrey Cheong
9) David Ng
10) mDaan
11) Prodik
12) Nick - 98756018
13) frenzzsg
15) Thudbuster

Maybe
1) ZT
Back to top Go down
francis
Ride Organizer
I am Super Slow Frog
francis

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:55 pm

On for the ride
1) Taiwoon
2) Vince
4) Bay & Co
5) Steve and Bernice
6) Justin_newbie
7) Badrul
8)Audrey Cheong
9) David Ng
10) mDaan
11) Prodik
12) Nick - 98756018
13) frenzzsg
15) Thudbuster
16) Francis - 81183083

Maybe
1) ZT
Back to top Go down
twwoon
Ride Organizer
twwoon

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:09 am

nice! BTW, I am not very familiar in this area, could the west sider help me on this ride? Also I was thinking we can also do a loop around pandan reservoir... very nice... I rode there for the HP Alumni_Japan charity ride...
http://smallwheelsbigsmile.blogspot.com/2011/04/support-japan-charity-ride-by-hp-alumni.html

Wat do u all say?
Back to top Go down
http://smallwheelsbigsmile.blogspot.com/
twwoon
Ride Organizer
twwoon

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:58 am

or loop around Jurong lake.. West side rider... lai leh..introduce ur favorite nooks and cranies... I mountain turtle from Punggol..
Back to top Go down
http://smallwheelsbigsmile.blogspot.com/
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:22 am

Boon Lay nasi lemak!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next