LovecyclingSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LovecyclingSG

We Ride as a team, Eat as a team, Suffer as a team, Finish as a team. E.R.P = Eat, Ride, Photo. It is about friendship and sharing people your neighbourhood and special places.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paul's last ride on 4th May

Go down 
AuthorMessage
twwoon
Ride Organizer
twwoon

Paul's last ride on 4th May  Empty
PostSubject: Paul's last ride on 4th May    Paul's last ride on 4th May  I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:51 am

Hello friends,
One request from Sandra (Paul's wife) for Paul last journey, any foldie interested to cycle on his journey, meet at 9.45am SHARP on 4th May. Location at Blk 14 Toh Yi Drive where Paul's wake is. Supporting the photography on this ride is Matt (97498549) and Myself(Taiwoon @96204559)
Update. There will be 1 bus catered for foldies/cyclists. The plan is to do a short ride from Toh yi drive, take the bus and then Ride a short distance from mandai rd to the crematorium.
For those who is going direct, pls meet at Mandai Crematorium Hall No4. Cremation time is 11am. Pls kindly let me know cause Sandra(Paul's wife) want to book a bus for cyclist on the ride. Much appreciated from Sandra and kids.

Pls put ur name and contact here.
Going
Taiwoon
Matt
Francis
KC
Clarence

Very Happy

Last edited by twwoon on Tue May 03, 2011 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update on the events)
Back to top Go down
http://smallwheelsbigsmile.blogspot.com/

Paul's last ride on 4th May
Page 1 of 1