LovecyclingSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LovecyclingSG

We Ride as a team, Eat as a team, Suffer as a team, Finish as a team. E.R.P = Eat, Ride, Photo. It is about friendship and sharing people your neighbourhood and special places.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....

Go down 
+43
tylsteve
Hong
francis
seankuanys
Jkam
leews
Stewart
bernice.khoo
andyshue
JamesA
freiversuch
jasonleesb
Mary_Ang
flatman
LovingMyBike
loke
chan
aiksiong
George Lim
GL
Audrey Cheong
Mike Tan
JieRen
lirpadz
FonG
i_Doggie
Pedaler
Clarence Chang
frenzzsg
Nick
Billy
adrianelee
CheapBike
Vince
boonchun
tambre
ztcc78
dnka
darktimus
goat
xalvinkwax
johnfabre
twwoon
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
FonG

FonG

4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....    4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:02 am

Clarence Chang wrote:
FonG wrote:
Anyone kind soul can lon bang me?? i would probably die riding there xD.. From yishun btw.. got no foldies.. =\

Fong come let relax ride to there.....warm up urself so that later can chiong up the slope liao.....

wa serious ar? ... er... can try ar haha but coming back quite shiong le..
Back to top Go down
Mary_Ang

Mary_Ang

4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....    4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:01 pm

Sorry ... I like to chick out !!! On 4th Sep, had had Shell Charity Car Rally ... I am a volunteer ( pls understand sometime must show face got to support company event lah ) ...ha ha ha also give me a reason to chick out , sorry sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
http://smallwheelsbigsmile.blogspot.com/2011/04/there-is-somethi
Clarence Chang

Clarence Chang

PostSubject: Re: 4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....    4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:59 am

Mary_Ang wrote:
Sorry ... I like to chick out !!! On 4th Sep, had had Shell Charity Car Rally ... I am a volunteer ( pls understand sometime must show face got to support company event lah ) ...ha ha ha also give me a reason to chick out , sorry sorry Sad

hahaha Mary u chick out is ok....so long u can cook good curry chick chick ok le....btw ur curry chick chick dam nice.... ^.^
Back to top Go down
twwoon
Ride Organizer
twwoon

PostSubject: Re: 4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....    4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 1:36 pm

Mary, is ok. See u soon on other rides.
Mary_Ang wrote:
Back to top Go down
http://smallwheelsbigsmile.blogspot.com/
frenzzsg
Ride Secretary
frenzzsg

PostSubject: Re: 4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....    4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 2:47 pm

Taiwoon...seems like we have less than 5 female riders this time....-_-"
Back to top Go down
LovingMyBike

PostSubject: Re: 4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....    4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:48 pm

Hi Taiwoon

My apology...so sorry to have to miss this King of da' hill ride as I will be attending a technical workshop on the same day..
Back to top Go down
Jkam

Jkam

PostSubject: Re: 4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....    4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:48 pm

Hi TW,

Please include me.
Jim - MTB 20kph.
Thanks.

Back to top Go down
twwoon
Ride Organizer
twwoon

PostSubject: Re: 4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....    4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:28 am

No prob! have a nice day!
LovingMyBike wrote:
Hi Taiwoon

My apology...so sorry to have to miss this King of da' hill ride as I will be attending a technical workshop on the same day..
Back to top Go down
seankuanys

seankuanys

PostSubject: Re: 4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....    4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:30 pm

Hi,

Pls add me too!
Back to top Go down
francis
Ride Organizer
I am Super Slow Frog
francis

PostSubject: Re: 4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....    4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:00 am

Hi Taiwoon,
Pls count me in:
fixie - 20kph
Back to top Go down
twwoon
Ride Organizer
twwoon

PostSubject: Re: 4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....    4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:53 pm

Dai Gor.. erhhh Fixie? I think u better come with the birdy... the slope is very steep... pls believe me!!
francis wrote:
Hi Taiwoon,
Pls count me in:
fixie - 20kph
Back to top Go down
francis
Ride Organizer
I am Super Slow Frog
francis

PostSubject: Re: 4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....    4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:44 pm

Haha, I want to find out how many slopes I can't reach with the fixie, will push bike, probably a lot! I am more worry about the down slope..
Back to top Go down
Hong

Hong

PostSubject: Re: 4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....    4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:31 am

pls include me. Thanks. average 20KM/hr
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: 4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....    4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:14 pm

francis wrote:
Haha, I want to find out how many slopes I can't reach with the fixie, will push bike, probably a lot! I am more worry about the down slope..
Francis Dai Gor, downslope dangerous for fixies wor..
Back to top Go down
twwoon
Ride Organizer
twwoon

PostSubject: Re: 4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....    4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:42 pm

okie folks.. in view of the tough ride.. we will ride the slopes and hit toward West Coast Mac donalds.. then return to take on the slopes! Kent ridge, Bukit Chandu, and lastly... Mt Faber on the way back! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
twwoon
Ride Organizer
twwoon

PostSubject: Re: 4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....    4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:42 pm

Ladies, Gentleman and all crazy pple....

This Sunday 4th Sept, we will go and take on SG steepest slopes.. .it will be an experience that will test ur bike, muscles and mental power. Let's do our best and help each other out. We are not going for a speed record but doing it all as a team. ok?

Date: 4th Sept, 0730 @Vivo City outside
Est time of completion: 3pm... gulp!
Special note: bring ur chocolate, bannana, deep head, prayer beads, Powergels and tow rope... water too!
The KODH Route in words
Vivo City >> Labrador park>> turn and head towards Mt Faber Main entry point>> Rest on Top of Mt Faber, head count ok>> West coast Rd>> Pepsys rd, Bkt Chandu>> Rest on top of Bkt Chandu, head count>> West coast Rd >> South Buona Vista road, Kent Ridge>> Vilante drive>> Rest on top of Kent ridge, head count, photo opportunity, pat on the back>> Walk down PCN by Pepsys rd>> West Coast road >> Clementi Rd>> NUS slopes loop>> Clementi road>> West Coast road>> West Coast Mac Donald pitstop, eat, rest. Do voting at Mac Donald …if we can all do the repeat – gulp..… if ok…. All accounted for… we repeat NUS, Kent ridge, Bkt Chandu, Mt Faber>> ending at Vivo City.

Ride pax
- pls note, we will do some shuffling on site but pls keep to this arrangement first.
- Listen to the lead rider, Sweeper and Safety. They are there to make it safe, enjoyable for all.

Team panda
1) Clarence Chang - Lead Rider- Gary Fisher Piranha MTB
2) Vince li – Main Sweeper
3) Hong - Flamingo
4) AndyShue - Roadie, 25-30km/hr, 18km/hr (slope)
5) Gerhard – Roadie
6) Joeel Lee – Dahon – Safety and Photograhy
7) Esther lim – Dahon
Cool Francis – Birdy – Safety and Photograpy
9) Alvin Kwa - Road bike
10) Jim - MTB 20kph.
11) Jason Lee - MTB - 25 km/h (flat)
12) BoonChun - Dahon Silvertip.
13) Adriane Lee - Brompton M 6 speed – Safety
14) Rezal - Dahon Curve 3 speed
15) i_Doggie - M+B
16) Fong
17) loke - Xtoor
18) Audrey Cheong Trek 4400 MTB
19) Carl Griffin
20) Lee Wei Shuan
21) Sir KC (maybe) Roaming Sweep

Team Turtle power
1) Taiwoon -- Lead rider - Moulton TSR
2) Darren Siow – Main Sweeper - Flamingo london
3) John Fabre - Red ferrari Tikit -- Safety
4) David Ng – dahon
5) Tambre aka Henry - Bike Friday Pocket Llama
6) Mr Teo
7) Nick Wong - Dahon vector 10
Cool Darktimus - Dahon
9) Pedaler - Dahon Vitesse
10) Derrick - Dahon Vitesse
11) Steven Tang - Raleigh Sourjourn – Safety
12) Tiger Tang - Dahon Speed D7
13) frenzzsg aka Kimi - Cannodale MTB (cheating lol)
14) [seankuanys - Tyrel
15) chan - new to the group, old steel road bike ave speed is 20+kph
16) AikSiong - New to the group, dahon mu 24 at least 20
17) Jieren - Dahon Broadwalk D7 -
18) April = lirpadz -- Bikefriday NWT - 20km/hr
19) Steve Tan= Dahon
20) Bernice =Dahon
21) Patrick Yee (maybe) Roaming Sweep

Have a wonderful and safe ride... rock and roll!

Ride Terms and conditions
1) Be punctual. We wait for slow riders, not late-comers.
2) Ride will be canceled if heavy rain.
3) Bring your own spare tube or cab fare.
4) Wear a helmet / Proper covered shoes for your own safety
5) Those joining the ride, pls comply to ALL Lead riders, Safety and sweeps
6 ) Wear a helmet / Proper covered shoes for your own safety.
7 ) Those joining the ride, pls comply to ALL LTA rules on cycling on public road during the ride.
8 ) Strictly cycle in a single file on public roads unless overtaking.
9 ) We reserve the rights to refuse any participation from any cyclist(s) at any point of time.
10 ) To instill and promote safety in cycling, we will not hesitate to "STRONGLY ADVISE" rider(s) who compromises safety on himself and/or the whole group during the ride.
11 ) We are just an informal group of cyclists, therefore none of us is liable or responsible for any accident or mishap that occurs to you during any of the rides we organise.
12 ) Always cycle with safety in mind at all times.
13 ) By joining the ride, means you have read the Terms and Conditions with full understanding.

Last edited by twwoon on Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:10 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : added riders)
Back to top Go down
seankuanys

seankuanys

PostSubject: Re: 4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....    4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:40 am

Hi,

Can pls include me too, thanks Smile

Tyrell

ooops repost....
Back to top Go down
twwoon
Ride Organizer
twwoon

PostSubject: Re: 4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....    4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:39 am

I put in turtle group- no.21.. make sure ur brakes, tyres are in good condition sir!

seankuanys wrote:
Hi,

Can pls include me too, thanks Smile

Tyrell

ooops repost....
Back to top Go down
seankuanys

seankuanys

PostSubject: Re: 4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....    4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:46 pm

Roger!
Back to top Go down
tylsteve

PostSubject: Re: 4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....    4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:40 pm

Vince wrote:
francis wrote:
Francis Dai Gor, downslope dangerous for fixies wor..

Hey Francis, I know you want to challenge yourself by riding the fixie bike. But in this case I feel that it is quite dangerous. I don't know much about fixies, but as Vince said, it is dangerous going steeply downhill on a fixie, and we are all concerned about safety.

Regards,
Steve
Back to top Go down
jasbay

jasbay

PostSubject: Re: 4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....    4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:41 am

team turtle pls

Bay - Dahon Matrix
Back to top Go down
Fishysauce

Fishysauce

PostSubject: Re: 4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....    4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:18 pm

Taiwoon , I manage to get a off day on sunday ..would like to join the climb..pls count me in. thank and sorry for the last min...
Back to top Go down
twwoon
Ride Organizer
twwoon

PostSubject: Re: 4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....    4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:01 am

Sure dude.. can u let us know ur real name? pls put it here.. https://lovecyclingsg.niceboard.com/t393p75-forum-nickname-and-ur-actual-name-and-photo#7941
Fishysauce wrote:
Taiwoon , I manage to get a off day on sunday ..would like to join the climb..pls count me in. thank and sorry for the last min...
Back to top Go down
Fishysauce

Fishysauce

PostSubject: Re: 4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....    4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:32 am

Bro this is Vincent I be riding my tyrell... Cheers
Back to top Go down
twwoon
Ride Organizer
twwoon

PostSubject: Re: 4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....    4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:59 am

haha.. wat a nickname! Ok, see u man!
Fishysauce wrote:
Bro this is Vincent I be riding my tyrell... Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....    4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next