LovecyclingSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LovecyclingSG

We Ride as a team, Eat as a team, Suffer as a team, Finish as a team. E.R.P = Eat, Ride, Photo. It is about friendship and sharing people your neighbourhood and special places.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection)

Go down 
+33
SLK
K2
Clarence Chang
wilchia
Nick
Audrey Cheong
Prodik
aaronc
Cru55
daywalker_22
Pedaler
jasonleesb
JieRen
GT
i_Doggie
ah bi
boonchun
zaynel
darktimus
bananamatronix
Adel
destructor
Lugerider
Leapin_Toufu
sys_error
mengwhye
boo
Foldiegwyn
Shasha
FonG
eekee
frenzzsg
ztcc78
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JieRen

JieRen

LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection)   LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:11 am

Hi, size M (x1) for me.. thank u Smile
Back to top Go down
bananamatronix

bananamatronix

LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection)   LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:45 am

Clarence, 1 Medium shirt for Merriam pls.
Back to top Go down
http://unfoldandcycle.com
jasonleesb

PostSubject: Re: LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection)   LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:01 pm

1 Large size for me. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Pedaler

PostSubject: Re: LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection)   LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:26 pm

Hi Clarence,

Size M-1 and Size L-1, Total 2. Money just transferred.

Derrick
Back to top Go down
daywalker_22

PostSubject: Re: LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection)   LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:31 pm

1x L size for me..thanks!
Back to top Go down
ztcc78
Bad Man
ztcc78

PostSubject: Re: LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection)   LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:15 pm

REMINDER

those yet to make payment pls do so by this Fri
no payment = no order = no tee
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112055678851789&v=wall
frenzzsg
Ride Secretary
frenzzsg

PostSubject: Re: LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection)   LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:13 am

Clarence!!
I transferred $32 to your acc liao, also msged u. ^_^
i wanna change size to 2x S instead. (1 white, 1 other color. If got both blue & red, then i dont want white liao...haha, dun kill me hor)

Thanks you!! =)
Back to top Go down
Cru55

Cru55

PostSubject: Re: LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection)   LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:53 pm

Hi Clarence, I want blue tee with red print can? Need x1 Medium & x1 small size. How much $$?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ejetc.com
bananamatronix

bananamatronix

PostSubject: Re: LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection)   LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 pm

guys, i think this print is limited to white tshirt with red ink only. i talked to clarence before and he said we can buy our own shirts (in different colors) and then send them to the printer so we can have any variation we like (different color/different sleeve/etc).
Back to top Go down
Cru55

Cru55

PostSubject: Re: LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection)   LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:07 pm

White very easy to get dirty leh! The printer should able to print on other color tee? Maybe have to pay a bit more due to the xtra layer of screen print on darker tone tee? Can lah! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bananamatronix

bananamatronix

PostSubject: Re: LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection)   LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:15 pm

clarence said it would be cheaper if you just bought your own tee (at the army shops in beach rd) and then give it to the printers to get inked on rather than sourcing the shirt from the printers themselves.
Back to top Go down
aaronc

aaronc

PostSubject: Re: LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection)   LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:52 pm

Aaron - S - 1

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Prodik
Cool Dad
Prodik

PostSubject: Re: LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection)   LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:23 pm

Hey guys,

Pls keep to the option of white T with red print and do not complicate the order with other colours.

The supplier, my friend, will not be liable or responsible for any wrong prints. Any complication or wrong order taken, the organiser of this group purchase will LL have to absorb the cost.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Cru55

Cru55

PostSubject: Re: LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection)   LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:46 pm

So it is possible to get the master logo and bring our own color tee for printing at Beach Road? Who has the master logo and what is the name of the shop? Can PM me? Cheers! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ztcc78
Bad Man
ztcc78

PostSubject: Re: LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection)   LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:04 pm

as mention by Prodik.. we will only be printing the original white with red so that will not be complicated..
those who want the logo can pm me and try your luck at beach rd
i could not remember the name of the shop as we are no longer printing there (might wana check with Clarence)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112055678851789&v=wall
Audrey Cheong

Audrey Cheong

PostSubject: Re: LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection)   LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 pm

Cru55 wrote:
So it is possible to get the master logo and bring our own color tee for printing at Beach Road? Who has the master logo and what is the name of the shop? Can PM me? Cheers! Very Happy
Joeel is very "colorful". Suspect he doesnt have a single white pc in his wardrobe.
If he is in charge of our singapore flag, I imagine one year we may see red moon and green star against black background, another year another combination of color except red and white! "Jo luan" Rolling Eyes Laughing affraid
Back to top Go down
Lugerider

Lugerider

PostSubject: Re: LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection)   LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:26 pm

Well, Audrey, Joeel is an artist, don't think his world is only 2 colors.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection)   LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:39 am

Hi

I would like to order 1 x M size pls....

Thank you
Back to top Go down
mengwhye

PostSubject: Re: LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection)   LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:19 am

sry, i would like cancel the order of the 2 m size t-shirt. i will order again the next time. =(
Back to top Go down
wilchia

PostSubject: Re: LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection)   LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:33 pm

I have transferred the payment for 1 M size T shirt. Have also messaged you. Under nick: wilchia. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Clarence Chang

Clarence Chang

PostSubject: Re: LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection)   LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:48 pm

wilchia wrote:
I have transferred the payment for 1 M size T shirt. Have also messaged you. Under nick: wilchia. Thanks!

updated on the 1st post.....
Back to top Go down
bananamatronix

bananamatronix

PostSubject: Re: LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection)   LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:06 pm

clarence, 23 and 28 are the same person. i think you can cross 23 out. Smile
Back to top Go down
JieRen

JieRen

PostSubject: Re: LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection)   LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:38 pm

ztcc78 wrote:
REMINDER

those yet to make payment pls do so by this Fri
no payment = no order = no tee

Hi zack, will transfer to you tomorrow 5 Aug, Fri Smile
Back to top Go down
K2

K2

PostSubject: Re: LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection)   LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:31 pm

Hi Zack, I've transfered the money to your acc.

WOuld like to order 01 pc XL.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
zaynel

PostSubject: Re: LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection)   LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:45 pm

Hi Zack, Can I change the size L to size XL? Thanks a million =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection)   LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LoveCycling - Shirt Ordering III (CLOSED and Ready for Collection)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next