LovecyclingSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LovecyclingSG

We Ride as a team, Eat as a team, Suffer as a team, Finish as a team. E.R.P = Eat, Ride, Photo. It is about friendship and sharing people your neighbourhood and special places.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where to find pletscher 2 legged kick stand

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Planedev

Where to find pletscher 2 legged kick stand Empty
PostSubject: Where to find pletscher 2 legged kick stand   Where to find pletscher 2 legged kick stand I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:46 pm

Does anyone know if there is any shop in sg that sells pletcher 2 legged kickstands. Both legs will fold to the left side, as I want to get one as my dahon eco tends to want to topple when I use the stand with a bag attached to the seat post rack.
Back to top Go down
tambre

PostSubject: Re: Where to find pletscher 2 legged kick stand   Where to find pletscher 2 legged kick stand I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:49 pm

Pletshcer doesnlt have agent here. No choice, I placed my order through internet.
Back to top Go down
Planedev

PostSubject: Re: Where to find pletscher 2 legged kick stand   Where to find pletscher 2 legged kick stand I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:16 am

Yeah I guess just as much, thus I shipped in 2 myself after waiting for a few days (and searching the shops locally)
Back to top Go down
tylsteve

PostSubject: Re: Where to find pletscher 2 legged kick stand   Where to find pletscher 2 legged kick stand I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:18 pm

hey in the end where did you get your kickstand from?
Back to top Go down
Planedev

PostSubject: Re: Where to find pletscher 2 legged kick stand   Where to find pletscher 2 legged kick stand I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:16 pm

ThorUSA, you should be able to get his website if you google him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to find pletscher 2 legged kick stand   Where to find pletscher 2 legged kick stand I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where to find pletscher 2 legged kick stand
Page 1 of 1