LovecyclingSG

We Ride as a team, Eat as a team, Suffer as a team, Finish as a team. E.R.P = Eat, Ride, Photo. It is about friendship and sharing people your neighbourhood and special places.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Free Lovecycling stickers - for fellow riders

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
twwoon
Ride Organizer
avatar

Posts : 731
Join date : 2010-12-22

PostSubject: Free Lovecycling stickers - for fellow riders   Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:08 pm

hello Guys..
Can anyone put the lovecycling graphic file online? I was thinking to get the stickers ordered in bulk. Dont have sticker lobang, but I will start ball rolling to raise some money for the small sticker... So sad I dun have still.... Can someone take this up?

Pledge to have some more stickers... put ur names here.
Taiwoon - $20.00
Back to top Go down
http://smallwheelsbigsmile.blogspot.com/
Vince

avatar

Posts : 579
Join date : 2010-12-20
Location : Commonwealth

PostSubject: Re: Free Lovecycling stickers - for fellow riders   Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:00 pm

taiwoon, your $20 is referring to?
Back to top Go down
twwoon
Ride Organizer
avatar

Posts : 731
Join date : 2010-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Free Lovecycling stickers - for fellow riders   Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:32 pm

Get more stickers printed and pass to the newer riders. Who did the stickers the first time?
Back to top Go down
http://smallwheelsbigsmile.blogspot.com/
ztcc78
Bad Man
avatar

Posts : 852
Join date : 2010-12-20
Location : Bukit Batok

PostSubject: Re: Free Lovecycling stickers - for fellow riders   Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:54 pm

i think it was David..

_________________
ZT
(65) 9762 9276
Facebook

Let's make SG a better place to ride for all
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112055678851789&v=wall
twwoon
Ride Organizer
avatar

Posts : 731
Join date : 2010-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Free Lovecycling stickers - for fellow riders   Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:50 pm

Thanks.. now I know who to look for stickers... David... can make more? I also want leh...
ztcc78 wrote:
i think it was David..
Back to top Go down
http://smallwheelsbigsmile.blogspot.com/
ztcc78
Bad Man
avatar

Posts : 852
Join date : 2010-12-20
Location : Bukit Batok

PostSubject: Re: Free Lovecycling stickers - for fellow riders   Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:52 pm

twwoon wrote:
Thanks.. now I know who to look for stickers... David... can make more? I also want leh...
i got 1 spare.. pass u when i see u..

_________________
ZT
(65) 9762 9276
Facebook

Let's make SG a better place to ride for all
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112055678851789&v=wall
Vince

avatar

Posts : 579
Join date : 2010-12-20
Location : Commonwealth

PostSubject: Re: Free Lovecycling stickers - for fellow riders   Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:18 pm

I'm willing to contribute money if needed too.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Clarence Chang

avatar

Posts : 365
Join date : 2010-12-20
Location : Ang Mo Kio

PostSubject: Re: Free Lovecycling stickers - for fellow riders   Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:08 am

hello guys....i had ask David to make another 50pcs....i will ask him to see on this thread again.....

_________________
[b][u]I am Super Slow Turtle, Please Bear with Me!!! affraid affraid affraid
I Simply Love Riding....
[/u][/b]
Back to top Go down
darkdays

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Free Lovecycling stickers - for fellow riders   Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:27 pm

well if u dun mind my brother in law is in this sticker bizness thing..so mayb u can give me the quantity and design..and i ask him for quotation...
Back to top Go down
midAirwaves

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Free Lovecycling stickers - for fellow riders   Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:50 pm

Hey guys, I can do it for you if you want. Apparently my workplace also does vinyl stickers. Let me know the quantity. Smile
Back to top Go down
twwoon
Ride Organizer
avatar

Posts : 731
Join date : 2010-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Free Lovecycling stickers - for fellow riders   Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:21 pm

I have afew stickers with me.. and will bring on the rides.. if u need more, look for me. Thanks David for ur efforts!
Back to top Go down
http://smallwheelsbigsmile.blogspot.com/
Admin

avatar

Posts : 554
Join date : 2010-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Free Lovecycling stickers - for fellow riders   Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:48 pm

samples picture of lovecycling sticker



_________________
Back to top Go down
http://lovecyclingsg.niceboard.com
jimmylam

avatar

Posts : 108
Join date : 2010-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Free Lovecycling stickers - for fellow riders   Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:28 pm

twwoon wrote:
hello Guys..
Can anyone put the lovecycling graphic file online? I was thinking to get the stickers ordered in bulk. Dont have sticker lobang, but I will start ball rolling to raise some money for the small sticker... So sad I dun have still.... Can someone take this up?

Pledge to have some more stickers... put ur names here.
Taiwoon - $20.00
Jimmy - $20.00
Back to top Go down
midAirwaves

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Free Lovecycling stickers - for fellow riders   Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:35 am

Hi all,

Here's the link to the working file for our lovecycling logo:
PDF format: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2979700/lovecycling_decal_logo.pdf
Freehand format: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2979700/lovecycling_decal_logo.FH11

You can open the Freehand file in Adobe Illustrator fyi. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
jimmylam

avatar

Posts : 108
Join date : 2010-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Free Lovecycling stickers - for fellow riders   Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:07 pm

midAirwaves wrote:
Hi all,

Here's the link to the working file for our lovecycling logo:
PDF format: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2979700/lovecycling_decal_logo.pdf
Freehand format: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2979700/lovecycling_decal_logo.FH11

You can open the Freehand file in Adobe Illustrator fyi. Cheers!

Hi

Anyone got two stickers to spare or chip in $$ for future orders?

Cheers
Back to top Go down
ztcc78
Bad Man
avatar

Posts : 852
Join date : 2010-12-20
Location : Bukit Batok

PostSubject: Re: Free Lovecycling stickers - for fellow riders   Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:21 pm

jimmylam wrote:

Hi

Anyone got two stickers to spare or chip in $$ for future orders?

Cheers
u might wana check with TW if there are spare after his reservist..

_________________
ZT
(65) 9762 9276
Facebook

Let's make SG a better place to ride for all
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112055678851789&v=wall
midAirwaves

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Free Lovecycling stickers - for fellow riders   Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:01 am

jimmylam wrote:
midAirwaves wrote:
Hi all,

Here's the link to the working file for our lovecycling logo:
PDF format: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2979700/lovecycling_decal_logo.pdf
Freehand format: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2979700/lovecycling_decal_logo.FH11

You can open the Freehand file in Adobe Illustrator fyi. Cheers!

Hi

Anyone got two stickers to spare or chip in $$ for future orders?

Cheers

Can ask Taiwoon if he have extras. I've gave my last few extras during ocbc.
Back to top Go down
jimmylam

avatar

Posts : 108
Join date : 2010-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Free Lovecycling stickers - for fellow riders   Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:45 pm

midAirwaves wrote:
jimmylam wrote:
midAirwaves wrote:
Hi all,

Here's the link to the working file for our lovecycling logo:
PDF format: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2979700/lovecycling_decal_logo.pdf
Freehand format: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2979700/lovecycling_decal_logo.FH11

You can open the Freehand file in Adobe Illustrator fyi. Cheers!

Hi

Anyone got two stickers to spare or chip in $$ for future orders?

Cheers

Can ask Taiwoon if he have extras. I've gave my last few extras during ocbc.

Tks.
Back to top Go down
twwoon
Ride Organizer
avatar

Posts : 731
Join date : 2010-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Free Lovecycling stickers - for fellow riders   Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:17 pm

hello guys, my stockpile is out also, I have pass some fund to David to print more... wait out. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://smallwheelsbigsmile.blogspot.com/
twwoon
Ride Organizer
avatar

Posts : 731
Join date : 2010-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Free Lovecycling stickers - for fellow riders   Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:57 pm

A big thank you to David for pumping out more Love cycling Stickers. We will distribute them on the world water day ride... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://smallwheelsbigsmile.blogspot.com/
jimmylam

avatar

Posts : 108
Join date : 2010-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Free Lovecycling stickers - for fellow riders   Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:52 pm

twwoon wrote:
A big thank you to David for pumping out more Love cycling Stickers. We will distribute them on the world water day ride... Very Happy

Hi David & TW,

Can reserve two stickers for me cos I am not attending the water day ride?
Back to top Go down
david

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2010-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Free Lovecycling stickers - for fellow riders   Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:48 pm

jimmylam wrote:
twwoon wrote:
A big thank you to David for pumping out more Love cycling Stickers. We will distribute them on the world water day ride... Very Happy

Hi David & TW,

Can reserve two stickers for me cos I am not attending the water day ride?

Sure, no problem!

_________________
<br>
Back to top Go down
boo
Ride Secretary


Posts : 291
Join date : 2010-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Free Lovecycling stickers - for fellow riders   Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:15 am

twwoon wrote:
A big thank you to David for pumping out more Love cycling Stickers. We will distribute them on the world water day ride... Very Happy

Wah! Nice. Thanks David.
If there are extra, can someone keep a couple of stikkies for me? Not joining WaterDayRide though.
Back to top Go down
twwoon
Ride Organizer
avatar

Posts : 731
Join date : 2010-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Free Lovecycling stickers - for fellow riders   Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:25 pm

will keep for Jimmy and Boo...For the rest come down for sunday ride and look for either Me, Francis or David..
Back to top Go down
http://smallwheelsbigsmile.blogspot.com/
beachboyz27

avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-03-23
Location : Jurong

PostSubject: Re: Free Lovecycling stickers - for fellow riders   Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:42 pm

anyone staying in jurong west with free stickers? i want one too...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Free Lovecycling stickers - for fellow riders   

Back to top Go down
 
Free Lovecycling stickers - for fellow riders
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LovecyclingSG :: LoveCyclingSG - General :: Announcements, Feedback, Forum Rules & Regulations-
Jump to: