LovecyclingSG

We Ride as a team, Eat as a team, Suffer as a team, Finish as a team. E.R.P = Eat, Ride, Photo. It is about friendship and sharing people your neighbourhood and special places.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Newbie rider in Sengkang/Ponggol area

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ixora



Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-02-04

PostSubject: Newbie rider in Sengkang/Ponggol area   Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:20 pm

Hi,

Any newbie riders in Sengkang/Ponggol area who is keen to do weekday nite ride?
Back to top Go down
hogs



Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Newbie rider in Sengkang/Ponggol area   Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:50 am

Hi, I tend to ride on Saturday mornings. Starting from 5ish if I go Changi / ECP (drive there for ride) tongue . 6ish if at Sengkang / Punggol area. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tkjacko



Posts : 20
Join date : 2011-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Newbie rider in Sengkang/Ponggol area   Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:25 pm

May be we could meet up someday to have a ride together. I am okie with weekday night or weekend. As long can cycle.
Back to top Go down
Admin

avatar

Posts : 554
Join date : 2010-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Newbie rider in Sengkang/Ponggol area   Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:01 pm

you may wish to join PG/SK (Punggol/ SengKang) *Relatively* Relaxed Riders events

This is PG/SK facebook
http://www.facebook.com/groups/216253431725844/

and

Join LovecyclingSG facebook for latest update of the ride event, bike discussion, information/news and other ride events organise in FB.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/lovecyclingsg
Back to top Go down
http://lovecyclingsg.niceboard.com
vinz



Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Newbie rider in Sengkang/Ponggol area   Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:45 pm

Hi,

Just started cycling in Sengkang and Punggol waterway few months back, will be good if can find some kakis to ride together. I am riding a foldable bike and normally rides on Weekend morning 6ish.
Back to top Go down
hogs



Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Newbie rider in Sengkang/Ponggol area   Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:03 pm

What bike you riding huh? Might have seen you before. I ride around that time as well. afro

vinz wrote:
Hi,

Just started cycling in Sengkang and Punggol waterway few months back, will be good if can find some kakis to ride together. I am riding a foldable bike and normally rides on Weekend morning 6ish.
Back to top Go down
vinz



Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Newbie rider in Sengkang/Ponggol area   Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:24 am

hogs wrote:
What bike you riding huh? Might have seen you before. I ride around that time as well. afro

vinz wrote:
Hi,

Just started cycling in Sengkang and Punggol waterway few months back, will be good if can find some kakis to ride together. I am riding a foldable bike and normally rides on Weekend morning 6ish.

Hi hogs,

I am riding a black Dahon Vitesse, perhaps we have crossed path... are you riding foldies as well?

I am keen to explore the Changi - ECP route, what is the total km for this route?

Regards
Back to top Go down
tkjacko



Posts : 20
Join date : 2011-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Newbie rider in Sengkang/Ponggol area   Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:16 pm

vinz wrote:
hogs wrote:
What bike you riding huh? Might have seen you before. I ride around that time as well. afro

vinz wrote:
Hi,

Just started cycling in Sengkang and Punggol waterway few months back, will be good if can find some kakis to ride together. I am riding a foldable bike and normally rides on Weekend morning 6ish.

Hi hogs,

I am riding a black Dahon Vitesse, perhaps we have crossed path... are you riding foldies as well?

I am keen to explore the Changi - ECP route, what is the total km for this route?

Regards

Me too. Also riding there often. I am riding a Yellow Tyrell and my wife Yellow Flamingo HSF1. I have cycle to ECP Before. I think around more than 45km.

The following is what i have cycle.
1. Start at Punggol Park. Travel to pungool waterwork link to paris ris farmway around lor halus area.
2. PCN at Paris Ris to Loyang till Changi Village.
3. Changi Village link to Changi beach then to ECP.
4. From ECP go to Fort road, Exit Fort road move along Tanjong Road towards Geyland River PCN
5. Along Geyland River PCN link to Marina Barrage.

Then go home, can use back the same route or use the other PCN to go back SK.
1. Simei, tampines then to Paris ris then punggol water wark.

I start at 10 am, reach home at 5 pm. Relax ride, stop for morning tea break, lunch at Changi Village or ECP Food village.

I dont mind to cycle again. Maybe we can meet up and cycle together.

JAck
Back to top Go down
depmode



Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-06-07
Location : Upper Paya Lebar

PostSubject: Re: Newbie rider in Sengkang/Ponggol area   Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:10 pm

please count me in for rides during wkend early morning
thanks
Back to top Go down
Admin

avatar

Posts : 554
Join date : 2010-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Newbie rider in Sengkang/Ponggol area   Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:19 am


hi all sengkang/ponggol riders

pls join Punggol Night Ride (PNR) Every Friday Night (@ Punggol Popeyes 10.30pm-10.45pm)
http://www.lovecyclingsg.com/t608-tgif-punggol-night-ride-pnr-every-friday-night-punggol-popeyes-1030pm-1045pm

or join LCSG FB for Punggol Night Ride (PNR) Every Friday Night ride update. Thank you.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/lovecyclingsg
Back to top Go down
http://lovecyclingsg.niceboard.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Newbie rider in Sengkang/Ponggol area   

Back to top Go down
 
Newbie rider in Sengkang/Ponggol area
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LovecyclingSG :: Non-bike related :: Chit-Chat Corner-
Jump to: