LovecyclingSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LovecyclingSG

We Ride as a team, Eat as a team, Suffer as a team, Finish as a team. E.R.P = Eat, Ride, Photo. It is about friendship and sharing people your neighbourhood and special places.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Firefly Night Race 3 (2012) Support this charity cause

Go down 
AuthorMessage
djXpire

djXpire

Firefly Night Race 3 (2012) Support this charity cause Empty
PostSubject: Firefly Night Race 3 (2012) Support this charity cause   Firefly Night Race 3 (2012) Support this charity cause I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:30 pm

Firefly Night Race 3 (2012) Support this charity cause X9ya8mr34oindf1zrb7d

Introduction

Biking in its third year, Firefly Night Race will garner passionate cyclists from all walks of life in Asia to challenge 250km of Cebu’s terrains from dusk to dawn. This year, Firefly will raise funds for Life! Community Development (LCD), a non-profit organization medical expedition to Santa Fe, one of the poorest municipalities of Cebu. With a population size close to 30,000, the village has access to only one medical doctor. For the upcoming trip in April 2012, LCD would be providing free medical services for the villagers, providing them basic health advices with the intention of helping them to improve their basic quality of life.

The Firefly Night Race – inspired by the insects’ goal of devoting every night of their short adult lives to the art of survival in how they live, love, and die – continue its belief in providing talented individuals an opportunity to realize their dreams and to have that light in them shared with the rest of the world.

Driven by a passionate and single-minded focus, the team hopes to continue to garner the support of individuals, and corporations who share the same aspirations, to pledge monies.

Firefly Night Race II and Firefly Night Race I were successfully completed by cyclists who challenged a 250km hilly route over 13 hours in Sabah, and a 1,000km route from Singapore through eastern coasts of West Malaysia into South Thailand respectively.

Support the cause
I'm joining the convoy for the very first time. And this is no easy feat, to climb the gruesome terrains in the Philippines is not anything like cycling on the flat routes in Singapore.
My name is Eric Lim.
Please pledge for me in any amount you can on

Firefly Night Race 3 (2012) Support this charity cause Nfoalkuvck75ce1ixh1p

Thank you very much for your generosity! Smile
Back to top Go down

Firefly Night Race 3 (2012) Support this charity cause
Page 1 of 1