LovecyclingSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LovecyclingSG

We Ride as a team, Eat as a team, Suffer as a team, Finish as a team. E.R.P = Eat, Ride, Photo. It is about friendship and sharing people your neighbourhood and special places.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

carbon fiber wheel?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
joe77bike

carbon fiber wheel? Empty
PostSubject: carbon fiber wheel?   carbon fiber wheel? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:50 pm

Can anyone give some advice about carbon wheels,I am considering buying a set carbon wheels?
Back to top Go down
tkjacko

PostSubject: Re: carbon fiber wheel?   carbon fiber wheel? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:59 pm

mind to check where r u going to buy?? I am also looking for a set too. Still considering cos abit exp.
Back to top Go down
joe77bike

PostSubject: Re: carbon fiber wheel?   carbon fiber wheel? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:20 pm

A friend told me that China is the best choice for carbon wheels.Have searched from alibaba. Find yoeleo,hu hong,yishui and else.Would have a try,maybe yoeleo.
Back to top Go down
tkjacko

PostSubject: Re: carbon fiber wheel?   carbon fiber wheel? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:49 pm

Have check. They mainly sell 700C wheelset. Dont have 20" or 406 wheelset for foldie.
Back to top Go down
joe77bike

PostSubject: Re: carbon fiber wheel?   carbon fiber wheel? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:05 pm

what size is your bike? I am looking for 700c carbon wheels.
Back to top Go down
joe77bike

PostSubject: Re: carbon fiber wheel?   carbon fiber wheel? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:06 pm

Not sure which type,tubular or clincher.
do you have any idea about the difference?
Back to top Go down
tkjacko

PostSubject: Re: carbon fiber wheel?   carbon fiber wheel? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:41 pm

Tubular need to glue the tyre to the rim. Clincher is with tube and tyre which commonly use. For me i prefer to buy Clincher wheelset.

U r able to read from the net for the different between tubular and clincher
Back to top Go down
alanjiang

PostSubject: Re: carbon fiber wheel?   carbon fiber wheel? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:19 am

you can buy brand wheelset,or Assemble wheelset by yourself. fiberbike this website is selling carbon wheelset,carbon wheels,
Back to top Go down
http://www.fiberbike.com
alanjiang

PostSubject: Re: carbon fiber wheel?   carbon fiber wheel? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:02 am

fiberbike.c om fiberbike,carbon fiber bike,carbon wheels,spoke wheels,wheelset,welcome to visit our website!------best price,best quality,best service!
Back to top Go down
alanjiang

PostSubject: Re: carbon fiber wheel?   carbon fiber wheel? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:11 am

[img(600px,580px)]carbon fiber wheel? R88t_111[/img]fiberbikefiberbike,carbon fiber bike,carbon wheels,spoke wheels,wheelset,welcome to visit our website!------best price,best quality,best service! www.fiberbike.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: carbon fiber wheel?   carbon fiber wheel? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

carbon fiber wheel?
Page 1 of 1