LovecyclingSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LovecyclingSG

We Ride as a team, Eat as a team, Suffer as a team, Finish as a team. E.R.P = Eat, Ride, Photo. It is about friendship and sharing people your neighbourhood and special places.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help needed: wheelset problem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Billyu

Help needed: wheelset problem Empty
PostSubject: Help needed: wheelset problem   Help needed: wheelset problem I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:30 pm

Hi all, first time here. I need help on my foldie wheelset,not sure what is the problem but the inner tube keeps bursting after I sent to change in LBS a few times. Try MBS and changi village bike shop but can't solve the problem. Really like the wheelset very much. Pls help!
Back to top Go down
ztcc78
Bad Man
ztcc78

PostSubject: Re: Help needed: wheelset problem   Help needed: wheelset problem I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 6:34 pm

Not sure why LBS is not able to assist you with your problem but you might wana try the below options;

1. check if the rim tape is secure properly
2. check for any sharp objects in the tire
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112055678851789&v=wall
Billyu

PostSubject: Re: Help needed: wheelset problem   Help needed: wheelset problem I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 6:46 pm

The shop changed the rim tape and we have checked the rim and tyre a few times. Any recommendation other than MBS which handles 20" ? Really appreciate that!
Back to top Go down
ztcc78
Bad Man
ztcc78

PostSubject: Re: Help needed: wheelset problem   Help needed: wheelset problem I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 6:47 pm

you might wana try Lifecycle
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112055678851789&v=wall
alanjiang

PostSubject: Re: Help needed: wheelset problem   Help needed: wheelset problem I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:18 am

fiberbike,carbon fiber bike,carbon wheels,spoke wheels,wheelset,welcome to visit our website!------best price,best quality,best service! www.fiberbike.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.fiberbike.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help needed: wheelset problem   Help needed: wheelset problem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help needed: wheelset problem
Page 1 of 1