LovecyclingSG

We Ride as a team, Eat as a team, Suffer as a team, Finish as a team. E.R.P = Eat, Ride, Photo. It is about friendship and sharing people your neighbourhood and special places.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

LCSG Forumer's Blog Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuna

PostSubject: LCSG Forumer's Blog Thread   Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:12 am

Hi all,

first, a short introduction.

i use to ride a MTB mainly to do tricks but stopped cos i dun wan to endanger myself as i become older.

but recently i just joined the forum to start cycling again. this time
it is mainly for fun, health & to fulfil a dream i had about 10 years ago.

I would like to make a suggestion. and that is to have a new forum for people to have their own blog thread
sharing their journey in cycling with every forumers here.
eg. contents could be anything from mental struggle (cycling related), photos, stories, experiences, modifications
and so on....... anything related to cycling that they want to share with every rider.

outside of cycling, i am forum Admin for a table tennis forum for those living in Singapore and i believe that having
blog threads will not only help the cycling community in general, it also makes the forum more interesting and give people
another reason to visit the forum.

when blog threads starts to blossom, Admin could also make it only visible to people who logs in to be able to view the blogs.
in this way, it can help increase forum membership instead of having guests visits.

i am not sure if this hide function is available for this PHPBB forum or not. i can see that LCSG forum is an Ad driven forum
it is free for forumers but the actual Host has control over the what is available for Forum Admin and this hide function may
not be available in the Admin Control Panel. the unique domain name is probably already owned by Admin.

anywayz, i want to start a blog thread for myself to share my cycling journey with everyone. erm... at the moment i am
not sure where to put it. wahahaha.... Surprised

ps: my table tennis forum is here if Admin is curious. it is also under forumotion. geek
www.sgpingpong.com

Back to top Go down
Yuna

PostSubject: Re: LCSG Forumer's Blog Thread   Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:40 am

just an update.

i have started my own blog at blogspot.sg to log my foldable experiences. Very Happy

it will take some time to be ready as i am a newbie at this.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LCSG Forumer's Blog Thread   Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:52 pm

Local / Overseas Cycling blogs, forums and information. Update with LCSG Facebook
http://www.lovecyclingsg.com/t382-local-overseas-cycling-blogs-forums-and-information-update-with-lcsg-facebook
Back to top Go down
http://lovecyclingsg.niceboard.com
Yuna

PostSubject: Re: LCSG Forumer's Blog Thread   Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:30 am

Thanks for the reply Andy ! Very Happy
and the link too.

the basic structure for my blog is more or less there already.

there isn't much in it at the moment but it will be pretty good over time.

this is the link :

http://travellingfoldie.blogspot.sg/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LCSG Forumer's Blog Thread   

Back to top Go down

LCSG Forumer's Blog Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LovecyclingSG :: All about bikes :: Bike talk-
Jump to: