LovecyclingSG

We Ride as a team, Eat as a team, Suffer as a team, Finish as a team. E.R.P = Eat, Ride, Photo. It is about friendship and sharing people your neighbourhood and special places.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tourist incoming

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ellsworth81

PostSubject: Tourist incoming   Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:19 am

Hey all!

Nice forum you guys have here. Quite informative so far. I know of (smallwheelsbigsmile.blogspot.sg/p/ride-routes), and will be perusing that shortly. This is probably not the first time an international visiting newbie has posted, so sorry in advance if helpful members will be regurgitating information ad nauseum.

I'm a guy from East Coast US and will be visiting for a few days in the last week of January. I was very interested in bike touring, but since I'm going to be by myself I was wondering if there were anyone who bored/gracious enough to tag along and/or guide me to make sure I don't do anything stupid. I'm into food and would gladly treat to meals encountered along the way.

If not, I would appreciate recommendations of any bike tour group/guide. I've found a couple websites already...

Any other tips would greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
ztcc78
Bad Man

PostSubject: Re: Tourist incoming   Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:11 am

Hiya,

Welcome to Singapore and should you need someone to tag or guide you around, you can post here http://www.facebook.com/groups/lovecyclingsg/ and I am very sure you will be able to get all the assist you need. Hope you will enjoy your ride here.

Let's make SG a better place to ride for all
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112055678851789&v=wall

Tourist incoming
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LovecyclingSG :: Non-bike related :: Chit-Chat Corner-
Jump to: