LovecyclingSG

We Ride as a team, Eat as a team, Suffer as a team, Finish as a team. E.R.P = Eat, Ride, Photo. It is about friendship and sharing people your neighbourhood and special places.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 25.4mm 16 degrees handlebar for Dahon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Freedom Rider

avatar

Posts : 78
Join date : 2010-12-21

PostSubject: 25.4mm 16 degrees handlebar for Dahon    Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:57 pm

Trying to get this new or second hand. Anyone knows where I can get it from? Have checked with MBS but they have no stock. Silver colour needed. Trying to get it asap. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
ztcc78
Bad Man
avatar

Posts : 852
Join date : 2010-12-20
Location : Bukit Batok

PostSubject: Re: 25.4mm 16 degrees handlebar for Dahon    Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:59 pm

check with any bike shops that sell mountain bikes..

_________________
ZT
(65) 9762 9276
Facebook

Let's make SG a better place to ride for all
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112055678851789&v=wall
Freedom Rider

avatar

Posts : 78
Join date : 2010-12-21

PostSubject: Re: 25.4mm 16 degrees handlebar for Dahon    Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:01 pm

ztcc78 wrote:
check with any bike shops that sell mountain bikes..

Can give me some examples? Only know foldie shops presently. Also, if too long, the bar can be cut, right?
Back to top Go down
ztcc78
Bad Man
avatar

Posts : 852
Join date : 2010-12-20
Location : Bukit Batok

PostSubject: Re: 25.4mm 16 degrees handlebar for Dahon    Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:03 pm

CLICK HERE

_________________
ZT
(65) 9762 9276
Facebook

Let's make SG a better place to ride for all
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112055678851789&v=wall
Freedom Rider

avatar

Posts : 78
Join date : 2010-12-21

PostSubject: Re: 25.4mm 16 degrees handlebar for Dahon    Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:09 pm

Err... was hoping it can be narrowed down to a few shops...
Back to top Go down
ztcc78
Bad Man
avatar

Posts : 852
Join date : 2010-12-20
Location : Bukit Batok

PostSubject: Re: 25.4mm 16 degrees handlebar for Dahon    Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:13 pm

sorry.. no spoon feeding.. Razz

_________________
ZT
(65) 9762 9276
Facebook

Let's make SG a better place to ride for all
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112055678851789&v=wall
Freedom Rider

avatar

Posts : 78
Join date : 2010-12-21

PostSubject: Re: 25.4mm 16 degrees handlebar for Dahon    Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:47 pm

Purpose of posting in a forum is to narrow down things quicker. If I din have problems finding it in the first place, wouldn't have asked other forumers if they know. If don't want to promote a particular bike shop which I understand, can PM me? Sad
Back to top Go down
DarrenChia

avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2010-12-20

PostSubject: Re: 25.4mm 16 degrees handlebar for Dahon    Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:12 am

can try calling Tiong Hin
http://tionghin.com/contact.asp

C2C
http://chapter2cycle.com/contact_us.html

Back to top Go down
Freedom Rider

avatar

Posts : 78
Join date : 2010-12-21

PostSubject: Re: 25.4mm 16 degrees handlebar for Dahon    Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:31 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
ztcc78
Bad Man
avatar

Posts : 852
Join date : 2010-12-20
Location : Bukit Batok

PostSubject: Re: 25.4mm 16 degrees handlebar for Dahon    Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:47 pm

Freedom Rider wrote:
Purpose of posting in a forum is to narrow down things quicker. If I din have problems finding it in the first place, wouldn't have asked other forumers if they know. If don't want to promote a particular bike shop which I understand, can PM me? Sad
sorry my bad.. kinda lazy last nite.. tongue

_________________
ZT
(65) 9762 9276
Facebook

Let's make SG a better place to ride for all
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112055678851789&v=wall
Freedom Rider

avatar

Posts : 78
Join date : 2010-12-21

PostSubject: Re: 25.4mm 16 degrees handlebar for Dahon    Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:14 pm

ztcc78 wrote:
sorry my bad.. kinda lazy last nite.. tongue
No worries lah.
Back to top Go down
teobt

avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-12-21

PostSubject: Re: 25.4mm 16 degrees handlebar for Dahon    Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:30 pm

Would encourage changing your setup position first because
with your present setup sitting position, your height of the handle
are way up high above your waist of which for general/relax cruising
only.

Generally, Dahon foldie setup are good enough except might consider
future upgrading of the drivetrain groupset & wheels for easier climbing.

Just mine 2 cents.

Cheers,
Back to top Go down
omegaforest

avatar

Posts : 333
Join date : 2010-12-20
Location : West, Alexandra

PostSubject: Re: 25.4mm 16 degrees handlebar for Dahon    Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:10 pm

teobt wrote:
Would encourage changing your setup position first because
with your present setup sitting position, your height of the handle
are way up high above your waist of which for general/relax cruising
only.

Generally, Dahon foldie setup are good enough except might consider
future upgrading of the drivetrain groupset & wheels for easier climbing.

Just mine 2 cents.

Cheers,
*LIKE*
Back to top Go down
http://www.omegaforest.com
Freedom Rider

avatar

Posts : 78
Join date : 2010-12-21

PostSubject: Re: 25.4mm 16 degrees handlebar for Dahon    Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:41 pm

I went to MBS to get the bike fitted properly to me and they suggested the 25.4mm and 16 degrees riser. But they had no stock so I tried to get it from elsewhere (with their knowledge). Eventually they got a couple in. I've just changed my seat post and the riser and now the fit feels much better. I do not have aches in my knees and my shoulders are not so strained now, unlike before. My Dahon was a perfect fit for a friend but a poor fit for me because I was straining to reach the handlebars and my pedalling posture was also wrong. These should be okay now.
Back to top Go down
ztcc78
Bad Man
avatar

Posts : 852
Join date : 2010-12-20
Location : Bukit Batok

PostSubject: Re: 25.4mm 16 degrees handlebar for Dahon    Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:45 pm

Freedom Rider wrote:
I went to MBS to get the bike fitted properly to me and they suggested the 25.4mm and 16 degrees riser. But they had no stock so I tried to get it from elsewhere (with their knowledge). Eventually they got a couple in. I've just changed my seat post and the riser and now the fit feels much better. I do not have aches in my knees and my shoulders are not so strained now, unlike before. My Dahon was a perfect fit for a friend but a poor fit for me because I was straining to reach the handlebars and my pedalling posture was also wrong. These should be okay now.

*LIKE*

_________________
ZT
(65) 9762 9276
Facebook

Let's make SG a better place to ride for all
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112055678851789&v=wall
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 25.4mm 16 degrees handlebar for Dahon    

Back to top Go down
 
25.4mm 16 degrees handlebar for Dahon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LovecyclingSG :: All about bikes :: Bike talk-
Jump to: