LovecyclingSG (LCSG) Facebook for update of the ride event.
16 Oct 2016 Expo to Changi Village Ride
Start point: open space outside McDonald's Changi City Point, pls use Exit B of Singapore Expo MRT
End point: Changi Village
Time: 8.30am to 12noon
Speed: 15 – 23km/h
Pace: Leisure and Relax
Distance: estimate 15 - 25 km
Terrain: 40% Road & 60% PCN/Pavement
Route: quiet roads at SUTD area --> cross the road to use Simei PCN --> Bedok PCN --> EC Parkway --> Coastal PCN --> Changi Village (End Pt)
**The Organiser reserves the right to make some changes to the route, depending on the group size, weather and road conditions**
If bad weather, ride will be cancelled.
This is a leisure Eat, Ride and Photo event.
Pls obey traffic rules. Do not beat red lights.
Pls bring your spare inner tubes.
This is a Public event. Please self-invite and share with your friends.
Accidents happen, and at any time. LCSG does not guarantee anyone's safety.
Participants agree not to hold LCSG liable for any injuries, loss of property or in extreme cases, loss of life incurred during, enroute to or after the ride event.
LCSG ride terms and conditions applies. Please ride safe.
Please kindly read the LCSG ride safety notes.
• Do not overtake the ride leader. Please abide by the requests of safety riders and help to sound out any given warnings/instructions.
• Please comply with all traffic regulations at all times.
• When riding on the road or in confined spaces, cycle in single file.
• Do not let wheels overlap
• Do not overtake from the left
• Do not squeeze in between riders to overtake
• Turn your head to check your blindspot before switching lanes
• No earphones and headphones while riding
• Do not make abrupt lane adjustments or abrupt stops
• Keep the lights visible but not causing discomfort to other riders, pedestrians and motorists
• Helmets, gloves and safety vests are not compulsory but recommended
• Bring your own tools and spares, or cab fare in the event that you can't continue a ride.
• No medication or prescription drugs will be handed out during any rides. If you need them, please supply your own.
• Accidents happen, and at any time. LCSG does not guarantee anyone's safety.
• Participants agree not to hold LCSG liable for any injuries, loss of property or in extreme cases, loss of life incurred during, enroute to or after the rides.
• Be punctual. We wait for slow riders, not late-comers
LCSG ride organiser reserves the right to turn down anyone from participating in our group rides if deemed to be unsuitable.
Safety is in your own hands. Let's have a correct safety mindset and watch for our own safety and others.