LovecyclingSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LovecyclingSG

We Ride as a team, Eat as a team, Suffer as a team, Finish as a team. E.R.P = Eat, Ride, Photo. It is about friendship and sharing people your neighbourhood and special places.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cycling Invasion of Pungol PCN to Changi Village - 10th April 2011

Go down 
+36
david
francis
Admin
ztcc78
NK Tan
loke
Hengheng
jasbay
MeowMeow
CheapBike
alvsitoh
Sky_Walker
Clarence Chang
Mary_Ang
jimmylam
badrul83
MrMeow
Leapin_Toufu
frenzzsg
teobt
MamaCat
Jitensha
DanDan
Audrey Cheong
grayman
gy2910
two5boy
bernice.khoo
tylsteve
Prodik
fatyu
boo
bananamatronix
dnka
Vince
twwoon
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
frenzzsg
Ride Secretary
frenzzsg

Cycling Invasion of Pungol PCN to Changi Village - 10th April 2011 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cycling Invasion of Pungol PCN to Changi Village - 10th April 2011   Cycling Invasion of Pungol PCN to Changi Village - 10th April 2011 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:08 pm

twwoon wrote:
Nice to see u and yes it is great fun...BTW, look out of the window now... heng arh... we chop chop end the ride..

it looks like this morning rain was held back for us....heehee... Smile
it's literally POURING now... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Prodik
Cool Dad
Prodik

Cycling Invasion of Pungol PCN to Changi Village - 10th April 2011 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cycling Invasion of Pungol PCN to Changi Village - 10th April 2011   Cycling Invasion of Pungol PCN to Changi Village - 10th April 2011 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:28 pm

Ya... the expected rain didn't come in the morning.. And now its pouring!
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Cycling Invasion of Pungol PCN to Changi Village - 10th April 2011   Cycling Invasion of Pungol PCN to Changi Village - 10th April 2011 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:25 pm

frenzzsg wrote:
It's a great ride guys!! Never have fun riding in such a big group till today. Very Happy Last time i did was a nite cycling during my NTU days....heehee...

Thanks for making me felt at ease for my very first ride with lovecyling! You guys are great! Hope to join u guys next week at sentosa, but first i'll have to figure a way to transport my bike there... Rolling Eyes
Ride all the way there lor! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cycling Invasion of Pungol PCN to Changi Village - 10th April 2011   Cycling Invasion of Pungol PCN to Changi Village - 10th April 2011 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cycling Invasion of Pungol PCN to Changi Village - 10th April 2011
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4