LovecyclingSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LovecyclingSG

We Ride as a team, Eat as a team, Suffer as a team, Finish as a team. E.R.P = Eat, Ride, Photo. It is about friendship and sharing people your neighbourhood and special places.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Newbie saying hello

Go down 
+5
Pedaler
twwoon
ztcc78
Prodik
ah bi
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ah bi

ah bi

Newbie saying hello  Empty
PostSubject: Newbie saying hello    Newbie saying hello  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:12 am

hello everybody~! I am a newbie to this forum, well...i am staying in the west and cycles a mtb, hope to join you guys in your outings...cheers~!
Back to top Go down
Prodik
Cool Dad
Prodik

PostSubject: Re: Newbie saying hello    Newbie saying hello  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:06 am

This coming Thursday We have 1 ride. Join us if you can
Back to top Go down
ztcc78
Bad Man
ztcc78

PostSubject: Re: Newbie saying hello    Newbie saying hello  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:57 am

ah bi wrote:
hello everybody~! I am a newbie to this forum, well...i am staying in the west and cycles a mtb, hope to join you guys in your outings...cheers~!
ah bi.. Fri nite ride sibo?? lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112055678851789&v=wall
twwoon
Ride Organizer
twwoon

PostSubject: Re: Newbie saying hello    Newbie saying hello  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:54 pm

Hello and welcome!
ah bi wrote:
Back to top Go down
http://smallwheelsbigsmile.blogspot.com/
Pedaler

PostSubject: Re: Newbie saying hello    Newbie saying hello  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:01 am

Hello Everyone, new to the forum. I live around Tg Pagar. Bought a foldie recently. Looking forward to join the sentosa ride 17th April.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Newbie saying hello    Newbie saying hello  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:30 am

hello and welcome!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Clarence Chang

Clarence Chang

PostSubject: Re: Newbie saying hello    Newbie saying hello  I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:47 pm

Ah Bi dai kor......u sure u newbie???? 不要假假 leh.....
Back to top Go down
CK1080

PostSubject: Re: Newbie saying hello    Newbie saying hello  I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:15 pm

Hey Guys, newbieeeee here! Stay in Bt Gombak... hope to ride with everybody here... Heheheee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
twwoon
Ride Organizer
twwoon

PostSubject: Re: Newbie saying hello    Newbie saying hello  I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:36 pm

Hello CK1080.... join us this sunday at Potong pasir MRT... u wouldnt want to miss this
CK1080 wrote:
Hey Guys, newbieeeee here! Stay in Bt Gombak... hope to ride with everybody here... Heheheee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://smallwheelsbigsmile.blogspot.com/
johnljs

johnljs

PostSubject: Re: Newbie saying hello    Newbie saying hello  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:18 am

Hi all, I'm impressed with the community that is supporting this group. I hope to join you all for future rides soon as I await delivery of my Brompton this Sat. See you all soon.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie saying hello    Newbie saying hello  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbie saying hello
Page 1 of 1