LovecyclingSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LovecyclingSG

We Ride as a team, Eat as a team, Suffer as a team, Finish as a team. E.R.P = Eat, Ride, Photo. It is about friendship and sharing people your neighbourhood and special places.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help Us improve our photography!

Go down 
+3
bananamatronix
war_machine
omegaforest
7 posters
AuthorMessage
omegaforest

omegaforest

Help Us improve our photography! Empty
PostSubject: Help Us improve our photography!   Help Us improve our photography! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:49 am

Hi Guys

We have been taking pictures during our rides and we would like to hear from you. Pls give comments on
1. What are the pictures you like to see?
2. What are the pictures you wish we could have taken?
3. Another other suggestions

would be greatly appreciated. We are not pro photographers so we need yr inputs to help us improve!
Back to top Go down
http://www.omegaforest.com
war_machine

war_machine

PostSubject: Re: Help Us improve our photography!   Help Us improve our photography! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:22 pm

I suggest more poses. What a Face
Back to top Go down
bananamatronix

bananamatronix

PostSubject: Re: Help Us improve our photography!   Help Us improve our photography! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:19 pm

hmmm, i appreciate all photos in general but maybe you can challenge the sports photographer in you to do... let's say... more panning shots? action shots from different angles like low to the ground or up top? shots indicating movement? more shots of people interacting with one another? shooting from the hip? or more wide angle shots (but if you don't have a 10-22, that's ok too)? or how about more artsy shots -- like a f1.4 50mm with lovely bokeh everywhere? or how about playing around with post processing? i dunno man. it's really up to you. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://unfoldandcycle.com
nooshak

PostSubject: Re: Help Us improve our photography!   Help Us improve our photography! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:01 pm

Hello everyone Smile
This is my first post.
I enjoyed your photos very much, thanks for sharing.
What i like best is the signature "ultraman salute". Please continue the salute cheers
May I suggest to stamp the date and location of all major group photo, so when comes a chance to compile all group photo together, it will be a beautiful and memorable album.......some gets older but I suppose most will gets younger with all the exercise Laughing
Hope to have a chance to learn and ride with all of you. Cheers.

Dan. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cru55

Cru55

PostSubject: Re: Help Us improve our photography!   Help Us improve our photography! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:26 pm

Just snap whatever you can with a camera or mobile phone. Try taking every shot with feelings so to get nice and memorable pictures. Different photographers have different style and there is no limitation in taking nice or bad photos ay! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ejetc.com
bromptonraw

PostSubject: Re: Help Us improve our photography!   Help Us improve our photography! I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:44 pm

Can I say that if at least one person with a decent camera(DSLR,sony nex 5, lumin G1) can take some photograph as u cycle, maybe the one hold cycle at the back and after taking photo, join back the group, candid of human, maybe some panning shots of cyclists or maybe family or individual portrait shot will be nice so we get to know all the cyclists face like if we ever meet and i happened to see ur photo here then we can discuss about bikes and may even form a lasting friendship .. just getting my dollar worth here ..
Back to top Go down
ztcc78
Bad Man
ztcc78

PostSubject: Re: Help Us improve our photography!   Help Us improve our photography! I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 11:11 pm

bromptonraw wrote:
Can I say that if at least one person with a decent camera(DSLR,sony nex 5, lumin G1) can take some photograph as u cycle, maybe the one hold cycle at the back and after taking photo, join back the group, candid of human, maybe some panning shots of cyclists or maybe family or individual portrait shot will be nice so we get to know all the cyclists face like if we ever meet and i happened to see ur photo here then we can discuss about bikes and may even form a lasting friendship .. just getting my dollar worth here ..
thanks.. have always been doing that
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112055678851789&v=wall
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Us improve our photography!   Help Us improve our photography! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help Us improve our photography!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LovecyclingSG :: All about bikes :: Gallery-
Jump to: