LovecyclingSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LovecyclingSG

We Ride as a team, Eat as a team, Suffer as a team, Finish as a team. E.R.P = Eat, Ride, Photo. It is about friendship and sharing people your neighbourhood and special places.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Project to be carried out? Closed. Mr Franics has contacted Jijiahao.

Go down 
+3
frenzzsg
ztcc78
jijiahao
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jijiahao

Project to be carried out? Closed. Mr Franics has contacted Jijiahao. Empty
PostSubject: Project to be carried out? Closed. Mr Franics has contacted Jijiahao.   Project to be carried out? Closed. Mr Franics has contacted Jijiahao. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:24 pm

hi, bros, I am from Temesek Junior College and me and my group are interested in conducting a pilot test with u guys for our project. Our project is about conflict between cyclists and taxi drivers which might arise.

From our research, due to the rapid economic development of Singapore, the car population has been increasing rapidly. However, due to land constraint, Singapore cannot construct enough roads to accommodate all these cars. On the other hand, “As the bicycle population increases in Singapore,” there are an increasing number of vulnerable road cyclists who have legal rights to share the road with car drivers. This increase in car density of the road imposes greater danger on road cyclists as more and more cyclists are involved in road accidents over the years and they were injured or even killed in the accidents . Besides limited road resources, the cause of conflict between drivers and cyclists involved reckless behaviour of cyclists and drivers , ignorance of traffic rules , miscommunication between cyclists and drivers and selfish mentality of the drivers . The conflicts between cyclists and car drivers have a lot of adverse effects, ranging from causing bad mood for both parties and quarrelling to serious injury and even death of cyclists. Now, the conflict between cyclists and drivers seems to be trivial and insignificant. However, as time goes, there is a tendency for this conflict to escalate as the number of accidents involved both cyclists and drivers increases. Hence, our group chooses to tackle this problem and resolve the conflict between the cyclists and car drivers.

Hence we are proposing an event which comprises of an exihibition and a role changing game at road safety park to help mediate the conficts between the two parties. we chose Love cycling because, of all the cycling organisations that we have seen on the internet, we have observed that it is this organisation thatseems to be the most active and enthusiastic about cycling. . Thus, we would like to speak to the head of lovecyclingSG and thus communicate with him over the details of the project. We hope to be able to collaborate with u guys on our pilot test and help make our project a successful one
Back to top Go down
ztcc78
Bad Man
ztcc78

PostSubject: Re: Project to be carried out? Closed. Mr Franics has contacted Jijiahao.   Project to be carried out? Closed. Mr Franics has contacted Jijiahao. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:01 pm

the organisers are out of town for cycling..
you might want to contact Steven Lim of Safe Cycling Task Force (SCTF) as well..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112055678851789&v=wall
frenzzsg
Ride Secretary
frenzzsg

PostSubject: Re: Project to be carried out? Closed. Mr Franics has contacted Jijiahao.   Project to be carried out? Closed. Mr Franics has contacted Jijiahao. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:05 pm

We are never an organization. ^_^
just a bunch of crazy fellow who love to cycle together. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
boonchun

boonchun

PostSubject: Re: Project to be carried out? Closed. Mr Franics has contacted Jijiahao.   Project to be carried out? Closed. Mr Franics has contacted Jijiahao. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:45 am

frenzzsg wrote:

No I am not crazy...I am not crazy...I am not crazy
Back to top Go down
Audrey Cheong

Audrey Cheong

PostSubject: Re: Project to be carried out? Closed. Mr Franics has contacted Jijiahao.   Project to be carried out? Closed. Mr Franics has contacted Jijiahao. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:20 pm

boonchun wrote:
frenzzsg wrote:

You are not crazy? Then why went to great length to take videos & photos of our rides. I enjoyed watching your videos on the mt faber climb up and the rail track. Thks
Back to top Go down
boonchun

boonchun

PostSubject: Re: Project to be carried out? Closed. Mr Franics has contacted Jijiahao.   Project to be carried out? Closed. Mr Franics has contacted Jijiahao. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:03 pm

Hahahaha...Thanks Thanks.

@JiJiaHao, as Zack had mentioned, gotta wait for our big boss to come back.

IMHO, I believe most of us are cyclists, pedestrians and drivers at different time of the day. I dun see why we cant share the road. I believe self-centered behavior became the root cause of this. Care for others and others will care for you Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Project to be carried out? Closed. Mr Franics has contacted Jijiahao.   Project to be carried out? Closed. Mr Franics has contacted Jijiahao. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:46 am

hi jijiahao

morning

i have forwarded your request to our admin/ride organizers

Pls also email your request to Mr Steven Lim, President of Safe Cycling Task Force: safecyclesg@gmail.com

Thank you

Back to top Go down
https://lovecyclingsg.niceboard.com
Clarence Chang

Clarence Chang

PostSubject: Re: Project to be carried out? Closed. Mr Franics has contacted Jijiahao.   Project to be carried out? Closed. Mr Franics has contacted Jijiahao. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:47 pm

boonchun wrote:
frenzzsg wrote:

siao lang ta ka chia??? no no Team Panda ta ka chia....wooo hooooo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project to be carried out? Closed. Mr Franics has contacted Jijiahao.   Project to be carried out? Closed. Mr Franics has contacted Jijiahao. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project to be carried out? Closed. Mr Franics has contacted Jijiahao.
Page 1 of 1