LovecyclingSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LovecyclingSG

We Ride as a team, Eat as a team, Suffer as a team, Finish as a team. E.R.P = Eat, Ride, Photo. It is about friendship and sharing people your neighbourhood and special places.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Few questions about BF tikit..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
twahidin

Few questions about BF tikit.. Empty
PostSubject: Few questions about BF tikit..   Few questions about BF tikit.. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:53 pm

Anyone tried to put in a front D in a BF tikit Model T and did anyone tired to put a mountain bike gear shifters on it..

Last question --- how many BF owners are there in this forum?

Thanks
Joe

Last edited by twahidin on Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:00 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Change to appropriate topic)
Back to top Go down
twwoon
Ride Organizer
twwoon

PostSubject: Re: Few questions about BF tikit..   Few questions about BF tikit.. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 1:19 pm

Joe,
we got afew BF riders. April, Kimi, John Fabre, Audrey, Bro Alvin, Simon Siah, Kian lin, Chris wee aka Chris cycles.... could u also put ur actual name on this sticky... so we know who is who on actual rides. Thanks!

https://lovecyclingsg.niceboard.com/t393-forum-nickname-and-ur-actual-name-and-photo#7404
Back to top Go down
http://smallwheelsbigsmile.blogspot.com/
frenzzsg
Ride Secretary
frenzzsg

PostSubject: Re: Few questions about BF tikit..   Few questions about BF tikit.. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:57 pm

The BF community is growing!!! ^_^

well some of us are in the mids of trying to fix on a front-d, it's still work in progress....heehee
Back to top Go down
twahidin

PostSubject: Re: Few questions about BF tikit..   Few questions about BF tikit.. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:38 pm

I think i found a good solution to the mountain bike gear.. though a bit expensive.. thanks and no I dont have a BF yet.. hopefully soon but i have lots of parts..
Back to top Go down
ccloo

PostSubject: Re: Few questions about BF tikit..   Few questions about BF tikit.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:27 am

http://www.bikefriday.com/bicycles/commuter/1144

hello, does anyone knows if the stock 8speed cassette can be upgraded to roadie's 10speed ones ?

Based on the specs, the hub size is 130mm (similar to roadies?)

ps: i've own a tikit for over a year but never upgraded the parts before.
Back to top Go down
George Lim

George Lim

PostSubject: Re: Few questions about BF tikit..   Few questions about BF tikit.. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:10 pm

You need to change the Hub. Tikit dropout can use 130-135mm hub.you need to change the whole drivetrain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Few questions about BF tikit..   Few questions about BF tikit.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Few questions about BF tikit..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LovecyclingSG :: All about bikes :: Bike talk-
Jump to: