LovecyclingSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LovecyclingSG

We Ride as a team, Eat as a team, Suffer as a team, Finish as a team. E.R.P = Eat, Ride, Photo. It is about friendship and sharing people your neighbourhood and special places.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Want to contribute as lead, Safety, and sweeper to make LCSG rides safer for all? Pls put ur names here!

Go down 
+12
adrianelee
boo
crumpets
Marcus
Patrick Chia
Vince
Vector
明天
tylsteve
Clarence Chang
sttennis
twwoon
16 posters
AuthorMessage
twwoon
Ride Organizer
twwoon

Want to contribute as lead, Safety, and sweeper to make LCSG rides safer for all? Pls put ur names here!  Empty
PostSubject: Want to contribute as lead, Safety, and sweeper to make LCSG rides safer for all? Pls put ur names here!    Want to contribute as lead, Safety, and sweeper to make LCSG rides safer for all? Pls put ur names here!  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:12 pm

Putting a sticky so that we know that u want to help make it better

I want to Ride/event organiser
1) Taiwoon
2) George Lim
3) Sir KC

I want to be Safety rider
1) Clarence Chang
2) Vince Li
3) Steven Tang
4) Boon yeo
5) Aaron Chan
6) Paul
7) Derrick
8 ) Steven Tan
9) Patrick Chia
10) Marcus
11) gcw
12) Darren Siow
13) Andrew ng

I want to be sweeper (last man)
1) 明天
2) Paul
3) Vince Panda team sweeper
4) boo
5) adrian lee
6) gcw
7) Darren Siow

Last edited by Andy on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:42 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : added folks)
Back to top Go down
http://smallwheelsbigsmile.blogspot.com/
sttennis

sttennis

Want to contribute as lead, Safety, and sweeper to make LCSG rides safer for all? Pls put ur names here!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to contribute as lead, Safety, and sweeper to make LCSG rides safer for all? Pls put ur names here!    Want to contribute as lead, Safety, and sweeper to make LCSG rides safer for all? Pls put ur names here!  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:31 pm

Wah! Kena auto insert liao!
Back to top Go down
Clarence Chang

Clarence Chang

PostSubject: Re: Want to contribute as lead, Safety, and sweeper to make LCSG rides safer for all? Pls put ur names here!    Want to contribute as lead, Safety, and sweeper to make LCSG rides safer for all? Pls put ur names here!  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:02 pm

u confirm auto insert de lah.....no need to say 1......
Back to top Go down
twwoon
Ride Organizer
twwoon

PostSubject: Re: Want to contribute as lead, Safety, and sweeper to make LCSG rides safer for all? Pls put ur names here!    Want to contribute as lead, Safety, and sweeper to make LCSG rides safer for all? Pls put ur names here!  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:55 pm

Dai kor... haha. I know u onz or I wont add u in. Later on I like u to help train and lead this team
sttennis wrote:
Wah! Kena auto insert liao!
Back to top Go down
tylsteve

PostSubject: Re: Want to contribute as lead, Safety, and sweeper to make LCSG rides safer for all? Pls put ur names here!    Want to contribute as lead, Safety, and sweeper to make LCSG rides safer for all? Pls put ur names here!  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:33 pm

I can be safety rider whenever I turn up for LCSG rides!
Back to top Go down
明天

明天

PostSubject: Re: Want to contribute as lead, Safety, and sweeper to make LCSG rides safer for all? Pls put ur names here!    Want to contribute as lead, Safety, and sweeper to make LCSG rides safer for all? Pls put ur names here!  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:20 pm

twwoon wrote:

1) Taiwoon
2)George Lim

1) Clarence Chang
2) Vince Li
3) Steven Tang
4) Boon yeo
5) Aaron Chan
6) Paul
7) Derrick

1)明天
Back to top Go down
Vector

Vector

PostSubject: Re: Want to contribute as lead, Safety, and sweeper to make LCSG rides safer for all? Pls put ur names here!    Want to contribute as lead, Safety, and sweeper to make LCSG rides safer for all? Pls put ur names here!  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:56 pm

1) Taiwoon
2)George Lim

1) Clarence Chang
2) Vince Li
3) Steven Tang
4) Boon yeo
5) Aaron Chan
6) Paul
7) Derrick

1)明天
2)Paul
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Want to contribute as lead, Safety, and sweeper to make LCSG rides safer for all? Pls put ur names here!    Want to contribute as lead, Safety, and sweeper to make LCSG rides safer for all? Pls put ur names here!  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:13 pm

I will be Panda team sweeper as well whenever the duty calls! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
twwoon
Ride Organizer
twwoon

PostSubject: Re: Want to contribute as lead, Safety, and sweeper to make LCSG rides safer for all? Pls put ur names here!    Want to contribute as lead, Safety, and sweeper to make LCSG rides safer for all? Pls put ur names here!  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:32 pm

thanks brudders.. u can be all 3.. I doing this list so that we can easily identify and "activate" u for the rides. I need RO too...
Back to top Go down
Patrick Chia

PostSubject: Re: Want to contribute as lead, Safety, and sweeper to make LCSG rides safer for all? Pls put ur names here!    Want to contribute as lead, Safety, and sweeper to make LCSG rides safer for all? Pls put ur names here!  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:33 pm

Hi All,

I can help one way or another if require but i'm slow/leisure rider.

Rgds,
Patrick
Back to top Go down
Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Want to contribute as lead, Safety, and sweeper to make LCSG rides safer for all? Pls put ur names here!    Want to contribute as lead, Safety, and sweeper to make LCSG rides safer for all? Pls put ur names here!  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:41 pm

I would love to contribute as sweeper/safety.

I don't considered myself as an experienced rider, hence would be nice if some lao jiaos can give the new volunteers a lesson on what to prepare and look out for to carry out the duties properly.
Back to top Go down
Clarence Chang

Clarence Chang

PostSubject: Re: Want to contribute as lead, Safety, and sweeper to make LCSG rides safer for all? Pls put ur names here!    Want to contribute as lead, Safety, and sweeper to make LCSG rides safer for all? Pls put ur names here!  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:00 am

Marcus wrote:

I don't considered myself as an experienced rider, hence would be nice if some lao jiaos can give the new volunteers a lesson on what to prepare and look out for to carry out the duties properly.

Hi Marcus,

not to worry u will take up the post very fast....also can consider to be Panda team..... Smile
Back to top Go down
crumpets

crumpets

PostSubject: Re: Want to contribute as lead, Safety, and sweeper to make LCSG rides safer for all? Pls put ur names here!    Want to contribute as lead, Safety, and sweeper to make LCSG rides safer for all? Pls put ur names here!  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:03 am

can contribute to leading .. for those interested in some excitement & bike control in way of differing terrain @ P.Ubin !
Back to top Go down
Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Want to contribute as lead, Safety, and sweeper to make LCSG rides safer for all? Pls put ur names here!    Want to contribute as lead, Safety, and sweeper to make LCSG rides safer for all? Pls put ur names here!  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:31 pm

Clarence Chang wrote:
Marcus wrote:

Hi Marcus,

not to worry u will take up the post very fast....also can consider to be Panda team..... Smile

Panda team that is! bounce
Back to top Go down
boo
Ride Secretary

PostSubject: Re: Want to contribute as lead, Safety, and sweeper to make LCSG rides safer for all? Pls put ur names here!    Want to contribute as lead, Safety, and sweeper to make LCSG rides safer for all? Pls put ur names here!  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:30 pm

Apprentice sweeper boo reporting!
Back to top Go down
adrianelee

PostSubject: Re: Want to contribute as lead, Safety, and sweeper to make LCSG rides safer for all? Pls put ur names here!    Want to contribute as lead, Safety, and sweeper to make LCSG rides safer for all? Pls put ur names here!  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 1:47 pm

Can sweep.
Back to top Go down
iDerrick

iDerrick

PostSubject: Re: Want to contribute as lead, Safety, and sweeper to make LCSG rides safer for all? Pls put ur names here!    Want to contribute as lead, Safety, and sweeper to make LCSG rides safer for all? Pls put ur names here!  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am

twwoon wrote:

1) Taiwoon
2) George Lim
3) Sir KC

1) Clarence Chang
2) Vince Li
3) Steven Tang
4) Boon yeo
5) Aaron Chan
6) Paul
7) Derrick
8 ) Steven Tan
9) Patrick Chia
10) Marcus

1) 明天
2) Paul
3) Vince Panda team sweeper
4) boo
5) adrian lee

Is number 7, me? Shocked
I'll volunteer to be safety rider and ride organizer. Please feel free to deploy me when I'm in for the rides santa

Last edited by iDerrick on Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gcw

gcw

PostSubject: Re: Want to contribute as lead, Safety, and sweeper to make LCSG rides safer for all? Pls put ur names here!    Want to contribute as lead, Safety, and sweeper to make LCSG rides safer for all? Pls put ur names here!  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:26 pm

Volunteering as safety or sweeper.
Back to top Go down
andrew_socold

andrew_socold

PostSubject: Re: Want to contribute as lead, Safety, and sweeper to make LCSG rides safer for all? Pls put ur names here!    Want to contribute as lead, Safety, and sweeper to make LCSG rides safer for all? Pls put ur names here!  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:54 pm

can take any task.... at ur command SIR!
Back to top Go down
Eugene L. A. Tan

Eugene L. A. Tan

PostSubject: Re: Want to contribute as lead, Safety, and sweeper to make LCSG rides safer for all? Pls put ur names here!    Want to contribute as lead, Safety, and sweeper to make LCSG rides safer for all? Pls put ur names here!  I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 6:09 am

hi pedal brudders and sistas ... always love to ride to smell the roses with lcsg (slow and easy turtle group, no F1 visions here) and happy to contribute as apprentice safety / sweeper.. can also serve as first- aider / repairman as needed ... let me know if deemed deployable ... otherwise i go lim kopi, have some fun riding with fellow riders, and chiak hong when on lcsg rides :-) ... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to contribute as lead, Safety, and sweeper to make LCSG rides safer for all? Pls put ur names here!    Want to contribute as lead, Safety, and sweeper to make LCSG rides safer for all? Pls put ur names here!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want to contribute as lead, Safety, and sweeper to make LCSG rides safer for all? Pls put ur names here!
Page 1 of 1