LovecyclingSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LovecyclingSG

We Ride as a team, Eat as a team, Suffer as a team, Finish as a team. E.R.P = Eat, Ride, Photo. It is about friendship and sharing people your neighbourhood and special places.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At MBS for the "posion"

Go down 
+3
GL
ztcc78
omegaforest
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DarrenChia

DarrenChia

At MBS for the "posion" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At MBS for the "posion"   At MBS for the "posion" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:26 am

GL has used the supreme before and is using the Durano now. Check with him.

Durano should be lighter and faster, Supreme should be more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
GL

GL

PostSubject: Re: At MBS for the "posion"   At MBS for the "posion" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:46 pm

Really depends on ur purposes and usages. For speed, Durano is better but for long lasting and puncture protection, supreme is the best. The price different is hugh but supreme is worth the money as it will last like forever where as Durano need to be changed very soon if u cycle everyday. I felt that I used less efforts to cycle when I changed from stock tires to supreme and even lesser effort when I changed to durano.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: At MBS for the "posion"   At MBS for the "posion" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:50 pm

Hmm.. ok I think I will upgrade to supreme, and the present gearset to a 9-speed one. Chainwheel can wait, 52T is enough for now.. Smile
who's free to go down to MBS this weekend? Razz
Back to top Go down
ztcc78
Bad Man
ztcc78

PostSubject: Re: At MBS for the "posion"   At MBS for the "posion" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:52 pm

Vince wrote:
Hmm.. ok I think I will upgrade to supreme, and the present gearset to a 9-speed one. Chainwheel can wait, 52T is enough for now.. Smile
go for PZ wheelset.. cheers

Last edited by ztcc78 on Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112055678851789&v=wall
GL

GL

PostSubject: Re: At MBS for the "posion"   At MBS for the "posion" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:30 pm

Vince wrote:
If I not wrong, 7 speed hub cannot change to 9speed cog. Meaning need to change wheelset/hub to change to 9 speed cog. Good excuse to change wheelset???
Lol!!
Back to top Go down
DarrenChia

DarrenChia

PostSubject: Re: At MBS for the "posion"   At MBS for the "posion" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:06 pm

The poison is strong hehe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: At MBS for the "posion"   At MBS for the "posion" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:09 pm

haha! I also want to change wheelset! PZ rims! Razz
Back to top Go down
DarrenChia

DarrenChia

PostSubject: Re: At MBS for the "posion"   At MBS for the "posion" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:17 pm

remember to get new crankset too!
Back to top Go down
omegaforest

omegaforest

PostSubject: Re: At MBS for the "posion"   At MBS for the "posion" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:33 pm

Wah. Vince. You need take some antidote. LOL. My 2 cents is take a step back and take a look at what you want. Speed or comfort. Talk to Tan or Joseph at MBS. They are very knowledgeable too.

GL, Steve, Darren bike are on Durano and Kojak. Very light & fast.
Mine is using supreme and Big Apple, I am going for comfort. If you are riding to work everyday and on PCN and road, do you need more speed?

I am using the Supreme. This is one tough and good tyre.
Happy Zing ar!

Back to top Go down
http://www.omegaforest.com
ztcc78
Bad Man
ztcc78

PostSubject: Re: At MBS for the "posion"   At MBS for the "posion" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:14 pm

omegaforest wrote:
Wah. Vince. You need take some antidote. LOL. My 2 cents is take a step back and take a look at what you want. Speed or comfort. Talk to Tan or Joseph at MBS. They are very knowledgeable too.

GL, Steve, Darren bike are on Durano and Kojak. Very light & fast.
Mine is using supreme and Big Apple, I am going for comfort. If you are riding to work everyday and on PCN and road, do you need more speed?

I am using the Supreme. This is one tough and good tyre.
Happy Zing ar!

ur the antibiotic (kick u aside).. hehe just kidding..
i agree with ur comments..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112055678851789&v=wall
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: At MBS for the "posion"   At MBS for the "posion" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:36 am

wahaha! noted thanks matt! anyway I'm left with not much for the upgrade after splurging on a new roadie.. =p
Back to top Go down
omegaforest

omegaforest

PostSubject: Re: At MBS for the "posion"   At MBS for the "posion" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:04 am

Vince wrote:
wahaha! noted thanks matt! anyway I'm left with not much for the upgrade after splurging on a new roadie.. =p

Congrates. Wow, which roadie did you get? 4 bikes now? I am not the one spreading poison hor. I only have 1 bike!
Back to top Go down
twwoon
Ride Organizer
twwoon

PostSubject: Re: At MBS for the "posion"   At MBS for the "posion" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:19 am

Vince, what a way to start a year! now u need the lycra and the funny shoes! post a photo please!
Vince wrote:
Back to top Go down
http://smallwheelsbigsmile.blogspot.com/
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: At MBS for the "posion"   At MBS for the "posion" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:19 pm

twwoon wrote:
Vince, what a way to start a year! now u need the lycra and the funny shoes! post a photo please!
Vince wrote:
Heh I don't need funny shoes lol! it's a straight bar type so a jersey set will do Very Happy
At MBS for the "posion" - Page 2 Img_0010
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: At MBS for the "posion"   At MBS for the "posion" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:21 pm

omegaforest wrote:
Vince wrote:

Congrates. Wow, which roadie did you get? 4 bikes now? I am not the one spreading poison hor. I only have 1 bike!
haha thanks matt! got a polygon F500 (2011)
now trying to clear those unwanted bikes.. just sold away the 2 old mtbs..
Back to top Go down
twwoon
Ride Organizer
twwoon

PostSubject: Re: At MBS for the "posion"   At MBS for the "posion" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 7:54 pm

vince, that looks like a fast bike! congrats!!
Back to top Go down
http://smallwheelsbigsmile.blogspot.com/
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: At MBS for the "posion"   At MBS for the "posion" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:42 am

twwoon wrote:
vince, that looks like a fast bike! congrats!!
yeah, but I've yet to fully unleash its potential.. lol
Back to top Go down
omegaforest

omegaforest

PostSubject: Re: At MBS for the "posion"   At MBS for the "posion" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:40 pm

Very cool white bike! Are the rims stock? Looks like someone is catching up with GL! LOL
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: At MBS for the "posion"   At MBS for the "posion" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:49 pm

yes matt the rims are stock.. very nice, I like the color alot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At MBS for the "posion"   At MBS for the "posion" - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At MBS for the "posion"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LovecyclingSG :: All about bikes :: Gallery-
Jump to: