LovecyclingSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LovecyclingSG

We Ride as a team, Eat as a team, Suffer as a team, Finish as a team. E.R.P = Eat, Ride, Photo. It is about friendship and sharing people your neighbourhood and special places.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tell me more of ur favorite foodstall, where and why u like it?

Go down 
+9
i_Doggie
adrianelee
LP
midAirwaves
Vince
GL
ztcc78
Prodik
twwoon
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
twwoon
Ride Organizer
twwoon

Tell me more of ur favorite foodstall, where and why u like it?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me more of ur favorite foodstall, where and why u like it?    Tell me more of ur favorite foodstall, where and why u like it?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:16 pm

wah... u power.. how u get so thin still?
adrianelee wrote:
Toa Payoh Kim Keat Market
Hanianese beef noodles (formerly of Cuppage Centre for those old enough to know it once existed where Starhub building is now)
Prawn noodles
Popiah

Toa Payoh Lor 5 Market
Fang Yuan Satay
Bak Chor noodles
Chicken Wings
Ban Mian (Diff from other shops, good soup and dried version has special sauce)

Ang Mo Kio Food Centre near the Library
Carrot Cake
Braised Duck Noodles

Chinatown Complex
Steam Fishhead
Ngoh Hiang

Nearby Chinatown Complex in coffee shop
Porridge

Chinatown food centre near OG
Chinese dumplings and lots of mainland chinese food there

Maxwell Market
Tian Tian Chicken Rice
Porridge
Curry Rice
Oyster Cake (foochow oyster cake)

Adam Road Food Centre
Nasi Lemak
Mutton Soup
Big Prawn Noodles

Jalan Besar Food Centre
Mutton Soup

Jalan Besar Area
Sissors rice
Dim Sum
Hock Chiew Lor Mee
Prawn Noodles

Sorry I dont remember the stall names only the types of food.

Back to top Go down
http://smallwheelsbigsmile.blogspot.com/
adrianelee

PostSubject: Re: Tell me more of ur favorite foodstall, where and why u like it?    Tell me more of ur favorite foodstall, where and why u like it?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:01 pm

[quote="twwoon"]wah... u power.. how u get so thin still? [quote="adrianelee"]

Hahaha sometimes I also wonder.... I confess when I was 29 years old I had this fear that when I hit 30.. maybe the metabolic rate that has kept me thin will suddentely "disappear" and I will balloon... saying this cos my secondary school classmate was like that when he hit 30.. now he is so plump Im like wow...... and woh.... But it didn't happen so now I eat and eat and hope I don't go balloon when Im 40 haha.

Come on man one day we go makan makan ....
Back to top Go down
dnka

dnka

PostSubject: Re: Tell me more of ur favorite foodstall, where and why u like it?    Tell me more of ur favorite foodstall, where and why u like it?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:34 pm

Vince wrote:
Recently I found very nice fishhead beehoon at Teban Gardens.
Its in a coffeeshop selling zi char, but their fishhead beehoon very popular, sometimes even selling out by lunch!

I know this kopi tiam! had their XO fish head beehoon many times liao! Not cheap (only few slices of fish for $6) but worth it Smile their fried oyster egg oso power Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dnka

dnka

PostSubject: Re: Tell me more of ur favorite foodstall, where and why u like it?    Tell me more of ur favorite foodstall, where and why u like it?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:39 pm

i_Doggie wrote:

Most of my fave foods r at Golden Mile Beach Rd Market (aka Army Market) opp. e road.
Hokkien Mee (dry type)

this one I like. The basement one rite? next to the chicken rice. They only serve 1 size, which is usually too little for me Embarassed but 2 plates then too much, lolx
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Tell me more of ur favorite foodstall, where and why u like it?    Tell me more of ur favorite foodstall, where and why u like it?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:38 pm

dnka wrote:
Vince wrote:
Recently I found very nice fishhead beehoon at Teban Gardens.
Its in a coffeeshop selling zi char, but their fishhead beehoon very popular, sometimes even selling out by lunch!

I know this kopi tiam! had their XO fish head beehoon many times liao! Not cheap (only few slices of fish for $6) but worth it Smile their fried oyster egg oso power Very Happy
Hmm I haven't tried their XO version, but their non-XO version already got me returning for more!
Back to top Go down
i_Doggie

i_Doggie

PostSubject: Re: Tell me more of ur favorite foodstall, where and why u like it?    Tell me more of ur favorite foodstall, where and why u like it?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:13 pm

dnka wrote:
i_Doggie wrote:

Most of my fave foods r at Golden Mile Beach Rd Market (aka Army Market) opp. e road.
Hokkien Mee (dry type)

this one I like. The basement one rite? next to the chicken rice. They only serve 1 size, which is usually too little for me Embarassed but 2 plates then too much, lolx
Yup dat one. tongue

No leh they got 2 pricings. Can order $3 or $4.

Mayb this Sunday? LOLs. Razz

Woof~™️
Smile
Back to top Go down
Foldiegwyn

Foldiegwyn

PostSubject: Re: Tell me more of ur favorite foodstall, where and why u like it?    Tell me more of ur favorite foodstall, where and why u like it?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:32 pm

Shunfu mart - choc and spice muffins, huat Heng prawn mee dry
Sin Ming - new ubin seafood, roti prata
Upper Thomson - Esarn Thai food, fat boy
Thomson CC target food place
Back to top Go down
MamaCat

MamaCat

PostSubject: Re: Tell me more of ur favorite foodstall, where and why u like it?    Tell me more of ur favorite foodstall, where and why u like it?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:15 pm

Dunman Road Hawker Centre --
First lvl -- Lau Hong Ser Rojak, Seng's Wantan Noodle
Basment -- Duck Rice/Noodle, Ah Yee Soon Kueh/Png Kueh/Glutinious rice etc (sorry dunno some of the store names), Eng's Wantan Noodle that's super spicy!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell me more of ur favorite foodstall, where and why u like it?    Tell me more of ur favorite foodstall, where and why u like it?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell me more of ur favorite foodstall, where and why u like it?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LovecyclingSG :: Non-bike related :: Chit-Chat Corner-
Jump to: