LovecyclingSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LovecyclingSG

We Ride as a team, Eat as a team, Suffer as a team, Finish as a team. E.R.P = Eat, Ride, Photo. It is about friendship and sharing people your neighbourhood and special places.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HACHIKO 20"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
newie_77

HACHIKO 20" Empty
PostSubject: HACHIKO 20"   HACHIKO 20" I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:38 pm

Hi peeps, I had tried looking for more info but apparently not much were found and landed into this forum (fate, maybe) Anyone here had owned this foldie currently or previously or have friends that has it before? My budget will be about $500-$800 for a second hand foldie with the main purpose of riding with my 2 kids (they are currently L platers). Why I would want a foldie is just so I can put into the car with their bikes and cycle at East Coast park or some other places where they can enjoy. Of course by entering this forum, will sure have the chance to ride and learn more from the avid cyclist. Other than the Hachiko, I saw alot of Dahon and Polygon being mentioned as well. As I will not be riding fast due to the kids, what would be a good recommendation? Weight and folding size do not matter to me as I dont cycle to work, more of a weekend time with the kids since they enjoy cycling...thanks and please do let me know if I sound too lengthy...cheers
Back to top Go down

HACHIKO 20"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LovecyclingSG :: All about bikes :: Bike talk-
Jump to: