LovecyclingSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LovecyclingSG

We Ride as a team, Eat as a team, Suffer as a team, Finish as a team. E.R.P = Eat, Ride, Photo. It is about friendship and sharing people your neighbourhood and special places.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1st Sep 2013 - Fort Road to Changi Village

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ztcc78
Bad Man
ztcc78

1st Sep 2013 - Fort Road to Changi Village Empty
PostSubject: 1st Sep 2013 - Fort Road to Changi Village   1st Sep 2013 - Fort Road to Changi Village I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 6:47 am

Let's do one of the most popular cycling routes in SG. Fort Road to Changi Village. This was also my first "long" ride. I remembered the happiness when I saw CV finally and got to eat that lovely nasi lemak. Let's go relive tat moment shall we?

Time: 0730hrs
Meeting place: ECP Car Park B1
Route: Fort Road Car park >> NSRCC (water break)>> Coastal(break into 2 pack. One on road, one on PCN) >> Changi Village and back
Makan spot: But of course Changi Vlllage!

Remarks:
I will take the PCN all the way. The fast gonzales can group together @ Coastal road and ride first to chop seat CV market

Please remember your spare tube, patch kit. Also read LCSG riding terms and conditions pinned at our Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/events/645670908776343/

Last edited by Admin on Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo. amend to carpark B1)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112055678851789&v=wall

1st Sep 2013 - Fort Road to Changi Village
Page 1 of 1