LovecyclingSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LovecyclingSG

We Ride as a team, Eat as a team, Suffer as a team, Finish as a team. E.R.P = Eat, Ride, Photo. It is about friendship and sharing people your neighbourhood and special places.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"

Go down 
+34
CheapBike
wilson_ang82
rainman
daywalker_22
boonchun
George Lim
sehsuan
gcw
Freedom Rider
Banana_Man
sttennis
war_machine
francis
thudbuster
Cru55
Nick
mdaan
GL
tylsteve
dnka
frenzzsg
Audrey Cheong
badrul83
justin_newbie
bernice.khoo
bananamatronix
Clarence Chang
jasbay
two5boy
Prodik
Mary_Ang
Vince
ztcc78
twwoon
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
daywalker_22

1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:10 am

Paiseh, didn't manage to wake up in time for the ride today Embarassed

Too many rallies in the last two days... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
goat

goat

1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:42 pm

The pleasure is mine Cru55 and Vince, after all ... we are all here to learn and share.. Smile Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
boo
Ride Secretary

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:56 pm

Thanks everyone for another great and fun ride! I 'loved' the NTU slopes Razz

Nice to meet you too Steven. Nice vintage bike Smile
Back to top Go down
goat

goat

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 1:25 am

boo wrote:
Thanks everyone for another great and fun ride! I 'loved' the NTU slopes Razz

Nice to meet you too Steven. Nice vintage bike Smile

Thanks Boo... great to meet you too... if I come across small size vintage frame, will let you know.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Audrey Cheong

Audrey Cheong

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:31 pm

Hi TW, thanks for organising the ride that I was damn lucky I didnt miss - fun, sightseeing, slope practising, great company of friendly riders that has a few experts on bikes. A ride to my new discovery of a very interesting but may disappear dragon kiln.

After the scenic and relaxed ride around Jurong lake, you gave us a break at the dragon kiln before you made us work on the slopes. It was a good workout for me.

Besides the pleasure of the ride in the beautiful weather and the friendly company of riders, it was an honour to have Steven Lim, Chief of Safe Cycling Task Force in the ride. With a heart devoted to road safety, he must be constantly observing how we 'behaved' on the road on the quiet.

So my less-effort-required zig zag instead of straight up riding up the slopes of NTU didnt escape his watchful eyes. Thank you for the warning. I heed it. At most dismount and push myself and machine up.

I am glad I chose Joeel & Esther's table to 'gatecrash' a table for my mac breakfast & found they were new members. They are a very nice and friendly couple. We chat like we are old friends. Hope to see Esther (she holds the key) more often in our rides.

I also want to thank Derek Tan pale who gave me a pair of velcro straps that I use them to attach a roomy 2 compartments pouch to the front of the bike. With the pouch I now able access easily from the front, my digital camera & mobile phone and still has room for more small items. The pouch was from my daughter's unused mountain climbing backpack & lying in waste..

Thanks to Zack who introduced us to that hawker centre (forgot to note address but will know how to get there from Lakeside MRT stn).

Andrew, the other Derek (same spelling?) & I were caught in the election fever at the lunch table.
I was glad that these two young gentlemen and aunty didnt have generation gap....hahaha..

See you all at the Ride of Silence event. Unfortunately I will not be able to join the coming two sunday rides.

Back to top Go down
ztcc78
Bad Man
ztcc78

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:58 pm

Audrey Cheong wrote:
With a heart devoted to road safety, he must be constantly observing how we 'behaved' on the road on the quiet.
*whisper* yes he always does that
therefore i try not to cycle with him too much..
Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112055678851789&v=wall
goat

goat

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 2:02 am

Audrey Cheong wrote:
Hi TW, thanks for organising the ride that I was damn lucky I didnt miss - fun, sightseeing, slope practising, great company of friendly riders that has a few experts on bikes. A ride to my new discovery of a very interesting but may disappear dragon kiln.

After the scenic and relaxed ride around Jurong lake, you gave us a break at the dragon kiln before you made us work on the slopes. It was a good workout for me.

Besides the pleasure of the ride in the beautiful weather and the friendly company of riders, it was an honour to have Steven Lim, Chief of Safe Cycling Task Force in the ride. With a heart devoted to road safety, he must be constantly observing how we 'behaved' on the road on the quiet.

So my less-effort-required zig zag instead of straight up riding up the slopes of NTU didnt escape his watchful eyes. Thank you for the warning. I heed it. At most dismount and push myself and machine up.

I am glad I chose Joeel & Esther's table to 'gatecrash' a table for my mac breakfast & found they were new members. They are a very nice and friendly couple. We chat like we are old friends. Hope to see Esther (she holds the key) more often in our rides.

I also want to thank Derek Tan pale who gave me a pair of velcro straps that I use them to attach a roomy 2 compartments pouch to the front of the bike. With the pouch I now able access easily from the front, my digital camera & mobile phone and still has room for more small items. The pouch was from my daughter's unused mountain climbing backpack & lying in waste..

Thanks to Zack who introduced us to that hawker centre (forgot to note address but will know how to get there from Lakeside MRT stn).

Andrew, the other Derek (same spelling?) & I were caught in the election fever at the lunch table.
I was glad that these two young gentlemen and aunty didnt have generation gap....hahaha..

See you all at the Ride of Silence event. Unfortunately I will not be able to join the coming two sunday rides.

You are most welcome Audrey, the pleasure is mine..!! I am glad to be able to share and rides like this are a great platform to share and exchange experiences.

Cheers!!!

Ride Hard! Ride Safe!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
goat

goat

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 2:05 am

ztcc78 wrote:
Audrey Cheong wrote:
With a heart devoted to road safety, he must be constantly observing how we 'behaved' on the road on the quiet.
*whisper* yes he always does that
therefore i try not to cycle with him too much..
Razz

Ztcc78, you win liao lor... think you whisper softly and write in white, I will have problem reading with my lao hua eyes right... :-((

Sad Mad
Back to top Go down
twwoon
Ride Organizer
twwoon

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:16 pm

Hello Audrey, Thanks and I am glad u enjoyed it. See u soon and keep on spinning!
Audrey Cheong wrote:

Back to top Go down
http://smallwheelsbigsmile.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"    1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st May Visit to the Dragon Kiln at Lorong Tawas , Roam around NTU and go by "feeling"
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5