LovecyclingSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LovecyclingSG

We Ride as a team, Eat as a team, Suffer as a team, Finish as a team. E.R.P = Eat, Ride, Photo. It is about friendship and sharing people your neighbourhood and special places.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2nd Oct - Relaxing PCN ride from Bukit Batok to Buona Vista + Treknology!

Go down 
+46
omegaforest
eekee
X5
Ted
ztcc78
taosl
destructor
Vector
mumbaki
twwoon
Frontier
Cru55
Roland
Mandy
OutLaw
Patrick Chia
thudbuster
JamesA
boo
leews
yuan25
xuanyou
Shamu73
adrianelee
Aiya
daniel
gcw
canberraman
Rockwater
cycle
crumpets
silvertip
Behind Bars
LovingMyBike
jasbay
Audrey Cheong
grayman
Prodik
PedalInn
sttennis
bananamatronix
Vince
Mary_Ang
dnka
frenzzsg
tylsteve
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
tylsteve

2nd Oct - Relaxing PCN ride from Bukit Batok to Buona Vista + Treknology! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Oct - Relaxing PCN ride from Bukit Batok to Buona Vista + Treknology!   2nd Oct - Relaxing PCN ride from Bukit Batok to Buona Vista + Treknology! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 6:34 pm

Dear all,

Thanks for joining the ride! Please remember to be punctual as we will not wait for latecomers.

Also, the ride will not proceed if there is bad weather. If the rain does not stop by 8am, the ride will be cancelled and I will update everyone on Facebook and also this forum.
Back to top Go down
eekee

eekee

2nd Oct - Relaxing PCN ride from Bukit Batok to Buona Vista + Treknology! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Oct - Relaxing PCN ride from Bukit Batok to Buona Vista + Treknology!   2nd Oct - Relaxing PCN ride from Bukit Batok to Buona Vista + Treknology! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:38 pm

Hi Steve,
Joel just fell from his bike and hurt his arm...we'll have to pull out from tomorrow's ride.

Have a good and enjoyable ride tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
zeruel

zeruel

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Oct - Relaxing PCN ride from Bukit Batok to Buona Vista + Treknology!   2nd Oct - Relaxing PCN ride from Bukit Batok to Buona Vista + Treknology! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:23 pm

Nice choice of route.
Thanks for organizing.

I will be on my Fixed gear then!

First Time Attendee, ZL Wang will be reporting Smile
Back to top Go down
Mary_Ang

Mary_Ang

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Oct - Relaxing PCN ride from Bukit Batok to Buona Vista + Treknology!   2nd Oct - Relaxing PCN ride from Bukit Batok to Buona Vista + Treknology! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:20 pm

need to bring my son (Nigel) to see doctor , so got to pull out. Safe ride and have fun Smile
Back to top Go down
http://smallwheelsbigsmile.blogspot.com/2011/04/there-is-somethi
johnfabre

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Oct - Relaxing PCN ride from Bukit Batok to Buona Vista + Treknology!   2nd Oct - Relaxing PCN ride from Bukit Batok to Buona Vista + Treknology! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:23 pm

I will be there for the bike ride Bukit Batok to BV. CYA.
Back to top Go down
boonchun

boonchun

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Oct - Relaxing PCN ride from Bukit Batok to Buona Vista + Treknology!   2nd Oct - Relaxing PCN ride from Bukit Batok to Buona Vista + Treknology! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:27 pm

I onz....finally!!
Back to top Go down
andriasl

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Oct - Relaxing PCN ride from Bukit Batok to Buona Vista + Treknology!   2nd Oct - Relaxing PCN ride from Bukit Batok to Buona Vista + Treknology! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:37 am

Hi Steve

I'd like to join tomorrow's ride. Pls add me in. Thanks!

Andrias.
Back to top Go down
twwoon
Ride Organizer
twwoon

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Oct - Relaxing PCN ride from Bukit Batok to Buona Vista + Treknology!   2nd Oct - Relaxing PCN ride from Bukit Batok to Buona Vista + Treknology! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:50 am

pls pray for good weather and plenty of nice surprises awaits!
Back to top Go down
http://smallwheelsbigsmile.blogspot.com/
canberraman

canberraman

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Oct - Relaxing PCN ride from Bukit Batok to Buona Vista + Treknology!   2nd Oct - Relaxing PCN ride from Bukit Batok to Buona Vista + Treknology! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:49 pm

My son (Dinasour boy) and myself would like to say many thanks to those who have guided us to complete the riding route this morning (1st time joining). We enjoy our ride but I think we are a bit too slow for this friendly group....hopefully this is not causng any inconvenience....thanks again Embarassed

Tan KS
Back to top Go down
twwoon
Ride Organizer
twwoon

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Oct - Relaxing PCN ride from Bukit Batok to Buona Vista + Treknology!   2nd Oct - Relaxing PCN ride from Bukit Batok to Buona Vista + Treknology! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:07 pm

no problem Tan KS, I am glad u enjoy the ride!
Back to top Go down
http://smallwheelsbigsmile.blogspot.com/
boo
Ride Secretary

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Oct - Relaxing PCN ride from Bukit Batok to Buona Vista + Treknology!   2nd Oct - Relaxing PCN ride from Bukit Batok to Buona Vista + Treknology! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:14 am

Steve, thanks for today's ride! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Prodik
Cool Dad
Prodik

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Oct - Relaxing PCN ride from Bukit Batok to Buona Vista + Treknology!   2nd Oct - Relaxing PCN ride from Bukit Batok to Buona Vista + Treknology! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:02 am

So sweet... it touches my heart to spend some time on this

Back to top Go down
mumbaki

mumbaki

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Oct - Relaxing PCN ride from Bukit Batok to Buona Vista + Treknology!   2nd Oct - Relaxing PCN ride from Bukit Batok to Buona Vista + Treknology! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:16 pm

Love is truly in the air for lovecyclingSG:)

thank you for accommodating us, my son riding in the back seat enjoyed the scenery and the ride..
Back to top Go down
tylsteve

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Oct - Relaxing PCN ride from Bukit Batok to Buona Vista + Treknology!   2nd Oct - Relaxing PCN ride from Bukit Batok to Buona Vista + Treknology! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:10 pm

Hi all,

Glad everyone enjoyed the ride! After introducing the nice route to everyone, those who stay nearby can ride often at your own time.
Back to top Go down
Prodik
Cool Dad
Prodik

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Oct - Relaxing PCN ride from Bukit Batok to Buona Vista + Treknology!   2nd Oct - Relaxing PCN ride from Bukit Batok to Buona Vista + Treknology! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:06 am

tylsteve wrote:
Hi all,

Glad everyone enjoyed the ride! After introducing the nice route to everyone, those who stay nearby can ride often at your own time.

Yep.. didn't know from IBP still can link out to Bouna Vista. Will bring my family there Wink
Back to top Go down
tylsteve

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Oct - Relaxing PCN ride from Bukit Batok to Buona Vista + Treknology!   2nd Oct - Relaxing PCN ride from Bukit Batok to Buona Vista + Treknology! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:18 am

Ya I'm glad the weather was great too! Wet morning but was sunny skies for the rest of the day, perfect!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Oct - Relaxing PCN ride from Bukit Batok to Buona Vista + Treknology!   2nd Oct - Relaxing PCN ride from Bukit Batok to Buona Vista + Treknology! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd Oct - Relaxing PCN ride from Bukit Batok to Buona Vista + Treknology!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4