LovecyclingSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LovecyclingSG

We Ride as a team, Eat as a team, Suffer as a team, Finish as a team. E.R.P = Eat, Ride, Photo. It is about friendship and sharing people your neighbourhood and special places.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dahon Kickstand

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SoS

Dahon Kickstand  Empty
PostSubject: Dahon Kickstand    Dahon Kickstand  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:13 am

Hello guys,

Does anyone know where can i purchase the dahon kickstand (sidestand)? I need black colour.
TIA!
Steve
Back to top Go down
tambre

Dahon Kickstand  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahon Kickstand    Dahon Kickstand  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:53 pm

Most bike shop that sell Dahon may carry this item unless you are looking for kickstand for Jetstream ? MBS, C2@ etc... If you own Jetstream, check out Cannondale side kickstand, they matched and serve the purpose.
Back to top Go down
Planedev

Dahon Kickstand  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahon Kickstand    Dahon Kickstand  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:18 am

I have one silver one that I recently replaced with a 2 legged kickstand, but mine is silver, willing to give away but only if you willing to pick it up yourself.
Back to top Go down
tylsteve

Dahon Kickstand  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahon Kickstand    Dahon Kickstand  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:55 am

hey care to share some pictures of your pletscher kick stand? might want to get one.
Back to top Go down
Planedev

Dahon Kickstand  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahon Kickstand    Dahon Kickstand  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:09 am

Sure when I get home to take pics
Back to top Go down
tylsteve

Dahon Kickstand  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahon Kickstand    Dahon Kickstand  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:19 pm

a picture from the front would be great. want to see how far the kick stand sticks out on the chainring side when deployed.
Back to top Go down
Planedev

Dahon Kickstand  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahon Kickstand    Dahon Kickstand  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:55 pm

Hi Tylsteve, sorry about the delay, been busy with work, but I hope these pics are what you looking for (ipad2 photos not very good)

Dahon Kickstand  Img_0110

Dahon Kickstand  Img_0111

Dahon Kickstand  Img_0112

Oh btw, I had to cut them down to the 270mm mark to get the stand to sit nicely when deploy, otherwise stock is too high for a 20inch bike. If getting for 16inch, I think you need to cut them down even more.
Back to top Go down
ztcc78
Bad Man
ztcc78

Dahon Kickstand  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahon Kickstand    Dahon Kickstand  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:50 am

Planedev wrote:
Hi Tylsteve, sorry about the delay, been busy with work, but I hope these pics are what you looking for (ipad2 photos not very good)
Oh btw, I had to cut them down to the 270mm mark to get the stand to sit nicely when deploy, otherwise stock is too high for a 20inch bike. If getting for 16inch, I think you need to cut them down even more.
with this stand deployed.. can the crank arm rotate without obstruction?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112055678851789&v=wall
Planedev

Dahon Kickstand  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahon Kickstand    Dahon Kickstand  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:52 am

The crank arm is still obstructed with the stand deployed, on the left side.
Back to top Go down
tylsteve

Dahon Kickstand  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahon Kickstand    Dahon Kickstand  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:14 pm

hey thanks for the pictures!

by the way is this the pletscher kickstand that folds to one side?
Back to top Go down
Planedev

Dahon Kickstand  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahon Kickstand    Dahon Kickstand  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:14 pm

Yes it is, I actually ordered the silver one but some how there was a mix up and they sent me the black ones, which is still nice. I ordered from ThorUSA if you are looking for a vender to ship them from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dahon Kickstand  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahon Kickstand    Dahon Kickstand  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dahon Kickstand
Page 1 of 1