LovecyclingSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LovecyclingSG

We Ride as a team, Eat as a team, Suffer as a team, Finish as a team. E.R.P = Eat, Ride, Photo. It is about friendship and sharing people your neighbourhood and special places.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New to Singapore and almost knocked of my bike! :(

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leelee

New to Singapore and almost knocked of my bike! :( Empty
PostSubject: New to Singapore and almost knocked of my bike! :(   New to Singapore and almost knocked of my bike! :( I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:01 pm

Hi,

I'm new to Singapore and have almost been knocked of my bike by the driver of a van who ran a red light. This has really shook me up so I was looking perhaps for a group of cyclists, road cyclists to train with 1 or 2 mornings a week. Does anyone have any details of this type of thing? I'm currently located on Queen Street so would be looking for something not to far from me. I am looking to build up the strength in my legs and increase my pace to take part in triathlons.

Hopefully hear from someone soon!

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
ztcc78
Bad Man
ztcc78

New to Singapore and almost knocked of my bike! :( Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Singapore and almost knocked of my bike! :(   New to Singapore and almost knocked of my bike! :( I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:02 am

Hi,

Do try sending request on our Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/groups/lovecyclingsg/).
You will get to find some leisure riding during weekdays morning or can join our Sunday morning slow rides.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112055678851789&v=wall

New to Singapore and almost knocked of my bike! :(
Page 1 of 1