LovecyclingSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LovecyclingSG

We Ride as a team, Eat as a team, Suffer as a team, Finish as a team. E.R.P = Eat, Ride, Photo. It is about friendship and sharing people your neighbourhood and special places.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Want to start cycling in Singapore

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mynudi

Want to start cycling in Singapore Empty
PostSubject: Want to start cycling in Singapore   Want to start cycling in Singapore I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:51 pm

I live in East Coast, superb place to start cycling. I am thinking to get a bike for myself.

Purpose : cycling at East coast park to Changi, join cycling group to round island and future cycling trip oversea like in Malaysia
Experience : moderate to advanced, been night MTB riding in Cashew road and MTB track in Tampines, cycled to work, etc (using a friend's bike)
Budget : 200-300

But I know nothing about bike, reading thru some website, seaching for Sales online, too much technical info that make no sense to me, for example a price comparison, why is a Polygon COLLOSSUS SX 1.0 cost 1299 and a POLYGON XTRADA 4.0 cost 299, 1000 difference??
A friend asked me to sign up here and post on this forum.
Is there a guide for dummy online? :-( or someone out there can give me some advise..please...

Thank you! Appreciate your reply...
Back to top Go down
ztcc78
Bad Man
ztcc78

Want to start cycling in Singapore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to start cycling in Singapore   Want to start cycling in Singapore I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:25 am

If you plan on getting a fold bike, I think you might need to increase your budget slightly higher.

For guide on buying of bike, we have a humble guide on our Facebook group.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/lovecyclingsg/doc/237581156299240/

Do take a look and see if it helps you, or you can post on the group to get many advises.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112055678851789&v=wall

Want to start cycling in Singapore
Page 1 of 1