LovecyclingSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LovecyclingSG

We Ride as a team, Eat as a team, Suffer as a team, Finish as a team. E.R.P = Eat, Ride, Photo. It is about friendship and sharing people your neighbourhood and special places.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....

Go down 
+43
tylsteve
Hong
francis
seankuanys
Jkam
leews
Stewart
bernice.khoo
andyshue
JamesA
freiversuch
jasonleesb
Mary_Ang
flatman
LovingMyBike
loke
chan
aiksiong
George Lim
GL
Audrey Cheong
Mike Tan
JieRen
lirpadz
FonG
i_Doggie
Pedaler
Clarence Chang
frenzzsg
Nick
Billy
adrianelee
CheapBike
Vince
boonchun
tambre
ztcc78
dnka
darktimus
goat
xalvinkwax
johnfabre
twwoon
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
teobt

teobt

4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....    4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:21 pm

Fishysauce wrote:
Bro this is Vincent I be riding my tyrell... Cheers

Hi Vincent, nice to see you, another fierce rider on board. Cheers,
Back to top Go down
Fishysauce

Fishysauce

4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....    4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:37 pm

Same same mainly is to hv fun
Back to top Go down
Fishysauce

Fishysauce

PostSubject: Re: 4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....    4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:40 pm

Oh uncle Teo how are you going down from the east to vivo on sunday
Back to top Go down
chan

PostSubject: Re: 4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....    4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:47 pm

Sorry Paiseh. Supposed to be my 1st ride with lovecycling.
Have to back out as I just recovered from flu. May be too strenous for me.
Cheers.

Chan
Back to top Go down
silvertip

silvertip

PostSubject: Re: 4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....    4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:10 pm

Hi there,i would like to join the ride as well.Thanks
Back to top Go down
teobt

teobt

PostSubject: Re: 4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....    4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:22 pm

Fishysauce wrote:
Oh uncle Teo how are you going down from the east to vivo on sunday

Will be driving down, need to hitch a ride, please call me 97936769. Cheers,
Back to top Go down
twwoon
Ride Organizer
twwoon

PostSubject: Re: 4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....    4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:19 pm

howdy Silver tip! Come down and we will slot u in! I hope ur bike and equipment are all checked! U will be needing it! Can ua also give u real name and post it on our sticky?
silvertip wrote:
Back to top Go down
http://smallwheelsbigsmile.blogspot.com/
lirpadz

lirpadz

PostSubject: Re: 4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....    4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:34 pm

I will have to pass on the ride tomorrow. Something important came up. Have fun guys!
Back to top Go down
i_Doggie

i_Doggie

PostSubject: Re: 4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....    4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:18 am

Hi, so sorry haf to pull out of this ride as the last minute. Everyone enjoy!~

Woof~™️
Smile
Back to top Go down
silvertip

silvertip

PostSubject: Re: 4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....    4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:34 am

twwoon wrote:
howdy Silver tip! Come down and we will slot u in! I hope ur bike and equipment are all checked! U will be needing it! Can ua also give u real name and post it on our sticky?
silvertip wrote:

Oh sure my name is Desmond
Back to top Go down
teobt

teobt

PostSubject: Re: 4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....    4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:55 pm

Thank you Darren for Sweeping Team Turtle Nice & Clean. Bravo!!!
Good performance & encouragement to Hong.

Cheers,
Back to top Go down
twwoon
Ride Organizer
twwoon

PostSubject: Re: 4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....    4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:25 pm

thank you all. What a wonderful response from Lovecyclingsg riders! U took them on!! Esp Clarence and Vince for leading, Sweeping Turtle and bring them to extra "friend" !! haha. Well done folks and I hereby declare u all Kings and Queens of da hill! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
francis
Ride Organizer
I am Super Slow Frog
francis

PostSubject: Re: 4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....    4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:55 pm

thanks you Tai Woon, for pushing the crazy idea :-)
I discovered: My fixie cannot do hills.
Back to top Go down
twwoon
Ride Organizer
twwoon

PostSubject: Re: 4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....    4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:48 am

Glad to have crazy friends who want to do it with me! And still... you made it! wowowowowowwow !!! Very Happy
francis wrote:
thanks you Tai Woon, for pushing the crazy idea :-)
I discovered: My fixie cannot do hills.
Back to top Go down
twwoon
Ride Organizer
twwoon

PostSubject: Re: 4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....    4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 7:00 am

ok, finally all my photos are uploaded to Flickr...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/taiwoon/sets/72157627589461886/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....    4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....  - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4th Sept - King of da' hill ride -- Come see that SG is not flat.....
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6