LovecyclingSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LovecyclingSG

We Ride as a team, Eat as a team, Suffer as a team, Finish as a team. E.R.P = Eat, Ride, Photo. It is about friendship and sharing people your neighbourhood and special places.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reply from Japan friends for the support u have given!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
twwoon
Ride Organizer
twwoon

Reply from Japan friends for the support u have given! Empty
PostSubject: Reply from Japan friends for the support u have given!   Reply from Japan friends for the support u have given! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:48 pm

Recieved comments that not all are in Facebook...so I am also putting the replies from Japan, thank you for showing compassion and participating in the supportjapan video!

"Dear Taiwoon, Francis, Matt and Love Cycling Group Members, Thank you very much for your support. As I wrote on your website, I am very touched by your message. Please thank all the people in the group. Also the flag is awesome! Can we also use your photos too?? Thank you for encouragement to our activity too. It gives me extra energy. I will try to post your movie as soon as possible. Please spread this information to your friends and all over your singapore!! Thank you Singapore!"
Sincerely,
Sayaka Kunii
info@wearewithyoujapan.org
www.wearewithyoujapan.org

"Thank you for your information. And I also hove think about what I can do for them from here. Your action will reach Japanese people who suffer from this crisis certainly… I’m believing…..At least it can motivate myself also….
Hope you have a safety cycling and enjoy by yourselves.
Have a good weekend!" Noritaka Ide

"It’s wonderful !!I can’t tell you how grateful I am.
Cherry blossoms had opened in Tokyo now. However, in north areas, like Fukushima’s cherry trees may start to bloom a little later.For cherry trees to bloom, they need to experience low temperatures during the winter.We do our best and I’ll be always counting on you. GAMBARE, JAPAN !
I thank each and every one of you on behalf of all of us here in Japan."
Toshi Maeda@Ride_Aoyama_Tokyo

"Hello Taiwoon,
Thank you so much for you and your friends! I have forwarded your links to our member list.Tokyo has been becoming warm, and the cherry blossoms will be full-bloomed on this weekend. We have a guided tour with two visitors from HongKong, at end of this month. So some of foreigner doesn't care about quake nor reactor problem so serious.
My friend had his marriage party last week. Life goes on.
Thanks.
maki of http://cycle-tokyo.cycling.jp/index.html.en"

Last edited by twwoon on Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://smallwheelsbigsmile.blogspot.com/
ztcc78
Bad Man
ztcc78

Reply from Japan friends for the support u have given! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reply from Japan friends for the support u have given!   Reply from Japan friends for the support u have given! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:08 am

Reply from Japan friends for the support u have given! Avatar10
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112055678851789&v=wall

Reply from Japan friends for the support u have given!
Page 1 of 1