LovecyclingSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LovecyclingSG

We Ride as a team, Eat as a team, Suffer as a team, Finish as a team. E.R.P = Eat, Ride, Photo. It is about friendship and sharing people your neighbourhood and special places.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Channelnews Asia documentary on biking as a viable form of transport

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
johnljs

johnljs

Channelnews Asia documentary on biking as a viable form of transport Empty
PostSubject: Channelnews Asia documentary on biking as a viable form of transport   Channelnews Asia documentary on biking as a viable form of transport I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:58 am

Hi all,

I realised that Channelnews Asia is running a documentary on biking (bicycle) as a viable means of urban transport. I think is this Wednesday evening but I need to check this up again. Go watch it and be inspired to continue to do what you all do best - Save the earth, using one bike at a time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Channelnews Asia documentary on biking as a viable form of transport   Channelnews Asia documentary on biking as a viable form of transport I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:33 am

Nice! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
johnljs

johnljs

PostSubject: Re: Channelnews Asia documentary on biking as a viable form of transport   Channelnews Asia documentary on biking as a viable form of transport I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:00 am

It's confirmed... It's this coming Wednesday at 8 pm. Below is the abstract:

Saving Gaia
Episode 3
Imagine a world without cars. That is what Toto Sugito, an avid cyclist, dreams that his city of Jakarta can one day become. Traffic congestions also equate to increased air and noise pollution. See how Toto and his 400,000 strong club of cyclists aim to clear the air of Jakarta. And over in China, going electric is the hottest word in town as the world's largest fleet of electric buses are about to hit the streets of Shenzhen.
Back to top Go down
ztcc78
Bad Man
ztcc78

PostSubject: Re: Channelnews Asia documentary on biking as a viable form of transport   Channelnews Asia documentary on biking as a viable form of transport I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:33 pm

thanks for the info
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112055678851789&v=wall
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Channelnews Asia documentary on biking as a viable form of transport   Channelnews Asia documentary on biking as a viable form of transport I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Channelnews Asia documentary on biking as a viable form of transport
Page 1 of 1