LovecyclingSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LovecyclingSG

We Ride as a team, Eat as a team, Suffer as a team, Finish as a team. E.R.P = Eat, Ride, Photo. It is about friendship and sharing people your neighbourhood and special places.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

C-Originals Helmet Promo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
loke

loke

C-Originals Helmet Promo Empty
PostSubject: C-Originals Helmet Promo   C-Originals Helmet Promo I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:29 pm

Anyone interested in getting a C-Originals helmet, either the SV000 or SV111?

The local distributor, Pharmatic is having a promo now..Buy 2 pcs for $250. Normal price is $180 each if I'm not mistaken.

PM me if keen to do a combine purchase.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
sys_error

PostSubject: Re: C-Originals Helmet Promo   C-Originals Helmet Promo I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:56 am

Sorry... the SV000 gives me the goose bump, look like final stage of Vietnam Rose on a human organ.

Back to top Go down
loke

loke

PostSubject: Re: C-Originals Helmet Promo   C-Originals Helmet Promo I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:07 pm

haha... sv000 does kinda look like our very own esplanade's durians. actually it's very similar to the catlike whisper

guess the look would have to do with the 58 air vents on it ! should be a very well ventilated and super cooling helmet just like what the catlike whisper is being known for.

from what I was told, c-originals is the manufacturer or supplier of catlike as well as a number of other well-known brands.

i'm contemplating on getting the sv111 though...

here's the promo link : http://www.togoparts.com/shopping/fmnlist.php?sid=193

the buy 1 get 1 free promo is only applicable for the sv000/sv111 models, so the price is actually $250 for 2 pcs.
Back to top Go down
sys_error

PostSubject: Re: C-Originals Helmet Promo   C-Originals Helmet Promo I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:15 pm

Too late for me to buy as i recently bought a cheapest low end helmet from Briko at $89.00, it similar to SV111 with the round thingy at back of the helmet to tighten/loosen to helmet. Quality is good too.

Is just a helmet, no need to spend a bomb on it... you'll still be dead if the vehicle ran over you dragging you 50 meters down the road. *touchwood, touchwood*
Back to top Go down
boonchun

boonchun

PostSubject: Re: C-Originals Helmet Promo   C-Originals Helmet Promo I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:30 pm

wah...$89 is cheap? mine lagi cheaper...kekeke $75 brand "Met". Got 2 somemore. So far so good. Protected me twice...
Back to top Go down
loke

loke

PostSubject: Re: C-Originals Helmet Promo   C-Originals Helmet Promo I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:40 pm

the catlike helmet worn by Rui Alberto Costa who just worn the 8th stage

C-Originals Helmet Promo Ipad-art-wide-Rui-Alberto-Costa-420x0
Back to top Go down
stin

stin

PostSubject: Re: C-Originals Helmet Promo   C-Originals Helmet Promo I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:32 am

wah lau... gian...

does this suit ladies ah? thinking of getting for gf too~
Back to top Go down
loke

loke

PostSubject: Re: C-Originals Helmet Promo   C-Originals Helmet Promo I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:38 am

stin wrote:
wah lau... gian...

does this suit ladies ah? thinking of getting for gf too~

suggest u & your gf go down to pharmatic and try out the various models...
Back to top Go down
stin

stin

PostSubject: Re: C-Originals Helmet Promo   C-Originals Helmet Promo I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:40 am

ok will do that.. Smile thanks! promo stil on right?
Back to top Go down
loke

loke

PostSubject: Re: C-Originals Helmet Promo   C-Originals Helmet Promo I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:42 am

promo is suppose to end in Sep iirc...
Back to top Go down
stin

stin

PostSubject: Re: C-Originals Helmet Promo   C-Originals Helmet Promo I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:08 pm

http://www.cooosports.com/content.asp?c=1 <- check this out... seems like they manufacture limar & c-originals.. not too sure jus randomly googled..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C-Originals Helmet Promo   C-Originals Helmet Promo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C-Originals Helmet Promo
Page 1 of 1