LovecyclingSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LovecyclingSG

We Ride as a team, Eat as a team, Suffer as a team, Finish as a team. E.R.P = Eat, Ride, Photo. It is about friendship and sharing people your neighbourhood and special places.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]

Go down 
+12
adrianelee
Clarence Chang
CheapBike
frenzzsg
ztcc78
sohribena
K2
Lugerider
bernice.khoo
Prodik
Vince
twwoon
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
twwoon
Ride Organizer
twwoon

[color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] Empty
PostSubject: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:57 pm

NAME LIST:
1. frenzzsg aka Kimi
2. Adriane Lee
3. Amy
4. Adriane Lee Friend 1
5. Adriane Lee Friend 2
6. Adriane Lee Friend 3
7. BoonChun
8. Vince
9. Diane
10. Merriam (Diane friend)
11. Adriane Lee Friend 4
12. Fong aka Kevin
13. Audrey
14. tylsteve aka steve
15. Bernice
16. Lugerider aka Desmond
17. johnljs aka John Lee
18. Steven
19. Tiger
20. Joeel
21. Esther
22. Eddie
23. Sandy
24. Marcus
25. Kenneth
26. Bay
27. Boo
28. Henry
29. Henry's wife
30. Mary Ang
31. Liz Koh (Mary's friend)
32. foldiegwyn aka Gwyn
33. Kevin (Gwyn's hubby)
34. Matthew Lee
35. Andrea
36. crumpets aka KC
37. K2 aka Kenny
38. Tianlong (Kenny's friend)
39. Chingyh
40. Clarence
41. Mindy Wong (mary's cousin)
42. Eunice
43. Hwee Chong (Eunice's friend)
44. Pedaler aka Derrick
45. Nick
46. Darktimus aka Poh Huat
47. thudbuster aka Andrew Wan
48. G L

Ride details
Date & time : 31st July 2011 (Sunday) @ 6:15am at jettyMeeting Place: outside Changi Point Ferry Terminal (nearby Changi Village market)
Optional: 6 am breakfast @ Changi Village market
Contact person: Mary Ang @ 9725 6595, Vince @ 9027 0487

*Grouping soon, watch this space for updates!*

*Pls take note of bumboat cost S$12 (one way) per pax, payable to Mary Ang/Vince
*Pls also note that once registered, that means you are committed to pay for the 2-way bum boat fee (S$24). So even you don't turn up or last min back-up, still gotta pay. thanks! (credit to Mr. Eddie thanks!)

- 7am boat ride
- Latest reach Pengerang jetty @ 8:15am. Briefing and group photo before setting off at 8:30am
- 5 - 6 km reach kampong kopitiam, have soft-boiled kampong chicken eggs!
- Next destination Fruit Farm for mangoes
- Next rest point at drinks stall about 13km
- Ride past SG Rengit town to Ostrich Farm about 20km
- After ostrich farm, head to SG Rengit town, late lunch free & easy (but suggest go for lobsters hehe)
- Return route to jetty after lunch, 4pm boat ride back home

**Pls read!!!**
Rules for all riders
1. No rider is allowed to overtake / in front of chief group leader. No rider is to ride behind the master sweeper. The rider is allowed to do so if permission is given by any group committee member.
2. All riders are to obey the traffic rules and to ensure their own safety. Pls look out and give way to the vehicles driving out from small lanes to the main road.
3. No racing is allowed.
4. If the rider feel that his group pace is too slow, he may overtake and join the front group. He must inform his current group leader and the front group sweeper. Rule 1 still applied.
5. If the rider feel that his group pace is too fast, he is allowed to fall back to the next group. He must inform his current group sweeper and the next group leader. Rule 1 still applied.
6. If tire puncture / bike faulty, the rider and one experience member are allow to stay and repair. The remaining riders are to continue with their ride

Last edited by twwoon on Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://smallwheelsbigsmile.blogspot.com/
Vince

Vince

[color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:05 pm

Boss, can change to meeting at 6:15am at jetty (latest 6:30am)? Thanks! Boats will leave at 7am sharp.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:12 pm

Tentative route:
- 7am boat ride
- Latest reach Pengerang jetty @ 8:15am. Briefing and group photo before setting off at 8:30am
- After ostrich farm, head to SG Rengit town, late lunch free & easy (but suggest go for lobsters hehe)
Back to top Go down
twwoon
Ride Organizer
twwoon

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:24 pm

Amended... I did this so that it is not so messy.. easier for pple to plan more rides
Vince wrote:
Tentative route:
- 7am boat ride
Back to top Go down
http://smallwheelsbigsmile.blogspot.com/
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:34 pm

Haha thanks boss!
Back to top Go down
Prodik
Cool Dad
Prodik

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:00 pm

I suppose 930 - 10 will reach mango farm... hopefully we are not waking up them
Back to top Go down
bernice.khoo

bernice.khoo

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:48 am

MANGO!?!?!? wheeeeeeeeeee hehe i will bring my SPORK!
Back to top Go down
Lugerider

Lugerider

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:06 am

Think must bring a big backpack cos may come back fill with mangoes, Heong-Piah and maybe even............ Ostrich eggs for scramble eggs... Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
K2

K2

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:23 pm

I think I'm going to specially buy a bike bag for this trip jus to put all these goodies! Smile

Btw,a very silly question,it's on behalf of my frd going,that day happens to be the lunar date 1st day,he's a vegetarian on that day,will there be slight possibility that there's some vegetarian store available?
Back to top Go down
sohribena

sohribena

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:38 am

Hello! Is the name list confirmed? Cos I made payment already and Kimi acknowledged them as well but I don't see my name + Huiteng (and 3 frens) name in the list...
Back to top Go down
ztcc78
Bad Man
ztcc78

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:56 am

sohribena wrote:
Hello! Is the name list confirmed? Cos I made payment already and Kimi acknowledged them as well but I don't see my name + Huiteng (and 3 frens) name in the list...
yes u & frens are going.. actual name list will be updated soon..

Kimi.. have u sort out the name list?
pls pass to Clarence so he can update the 1st post.. thks
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112055678851789&v=wall
frenzzsg
Ride Secretary
frenzzsg

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:51 am

For those who had paid & received acknowledgement from me, dont worry!! ^_^ You're definitely in as there is actually a secret 5th boat...Very Happy

The "leaders" are now busying arranging for the grouping so it'll be released latest by this week so stay tuned ya? Smile
Back to top Go down
CheapBike

CheapBike

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:16 pm

Vince wrote:
Boss, can change to meeting at 6:15am at jetty (latest 6:30am)? Thanks! Boats will leave at 7am sharp.

All participate riders take note:

Although we booked the boat but we are paying no deffrence from the public, therefore the boat man may release the ferry to public if you late and you have to wait for the boat return(3hrs later).

So, please be on time to the schedule.
This was happen during one of my previous ride org.

Patrick
Back to top Go down
Clarence Chang

Clarence Chang

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:21 pm

Hi Guys sorry for the super late reply....i had manage to fill up all the ppl in the list....total pax 61(whooo hooo LoveCycling LARGEST oversea group).....and GUYS pls take note of ur name and group number, names of the LEADER and SWEEPER......and pls take note meeting time is 615am (pls do not be late as leader need to collect passport for the boatman to write the name list down) and dun worry about breakfast there will be a lot of stops and makan....REMEMBER 615am Changi Point Ferry Terminal

Group 1
1 Clarence (Leader)
2 BoonChun
3 Boo
4 Bay
5 Sandy
6 Marcus
7 Kenneth
8 foldiegwyn aka Gwyn
9 Kevin (Gwyn's hubby)
10 Eunice
11 Hwee Chong (Eunice's friend)
12 Eddie (Sweeper)

Group 2
1 Steven (Leader)
2 41. Mindy Wong (mary's cousin)
3 Joeel
4 Esther
5 Liz Koh (Mary's friend)
6 Henry
7 Henry's wife
8 Tiger
9 Darktimus aka Poh Huat
10 Diane
11 Merriam (Diane friend)
12 Mary Ang (Sweeper)

Group 3
1 thudbuster aka Andrew Wan (Leader)
2 Regina
3 Regina friend 1
4 Regina friend 2
5 Regina friend 3
6 Regina friend 5
7 Audrey
8 Chingyh
9 frenzzsg aka Kimi
10 Nick
11 Bernice
12 tylsteve aka steve (Sweeper)

Group 4
1 G L (Leader)
2 Adriane Lee
3 Amy
4 Adriane Lee Friend 1
5 Adriane Lee Friend 2
6 Adriane Lee Friend 3
7 Adriane Lee Friend 4
8 Fong aka Kevin
9 Zack
10 Lugerider aka Desmond
11 johnljs aka John Lee
12 Vince (Sweeper)

Group 5
1 crumpets aka KC (Leader)
2 Pedaler aka Derrick
3 Andrea
4 Matthew Lee
5 David
6 Wendy
7 Desmond
8 Darren
9 K2 aka Kenny
10 Tianlong (Kenny's friend)
11 Hatta
12 Patrick Yee (Master Sweeper) Titanium Butt Safely Rider

13 Special Guest of Honour (Shareen Kok) Titanium Butt Safely Rider

Ride details
Date & time : 31st July 2011 (Sunday) @ 6:45 am
Meeting Place: outside Changi Point Ferry Terminal (nearby Changi Village market)
Optional: 6 am breakfast @ Changi Village market

Contact person: Mary Ang @ 9725 6595, Vince @ 9027 0487

*Grouping soon, watch this space for updates!*

*Pls take note of bumboat cost S$12 (one way) per pax, payable to Mary Ang/Vince
*Pls also note that once registered, that means you are committed to pay for the 2-way bum boat fee (S$24). So even you don't turn up or last min back-up, still gotta pay. thanks! (credit to Mr. Eddie thanks!)

Route as follows:
- 7am boat ride
- should reach SG Rengit town by noon, lunch free & easy (but suggest go for lobsters hehe)
(Might visit the ostrich farm/fruit farm, TBC, pls watch this space for updates!)
Distance from jetty to SG Rengit town is around 18km.
Terrain is almost flat paved road, with beautiful coastal scenery. But take note of strong headwind from SG Rengit town back to jetty!

**Pls read!!!**
Rules for all riders
1. No rider is allowed to overtake / in front of chief group leader. No rider is to ride behind the master sweeper. The rider is allowed to do so if permission is given by any group committee member.
2. All riders are to obey the traffic rules and to ensure their own safety. Pls look out and give way to the vehicles driving out from small lanes to the main road.
3. No racing is allowed.
4. If the rider feel that his group pace is too slow, he may overtake and join the front group. He must inform his current group leader and the front group sweeper. Rule 1 still applied.
5. If the rider feel that his group pace is too fast, he is allowed to fall back to the next group. He must inform his current group sweeper and the next group leader. Rule 1 still applied.
6. If tire puncture / bike faulty, the rider and one experience member are allow to stay and repair. The remaining riders are to continue with their ride.

Last edited by Clarence Chang on Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:22 pm

As we will be a huge group on the day, in order not to crowd and jam up the place, all participants will gather at the ground floor beside entrance and only move down into the jetty holding area by group, only when your leader says so. Pls listen to your group leader at all times!(except if you need the toilet, its in the holding area floor, pls also inform your leader if you going to toilet!)

Once again, pls be on time @ 6:15am or we will leave without you! thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
adrianelee

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:40 pm

May I add... Please remember to bring passports AND CHECK THAT YOUR PASSPORT IS NOT EXPIRING! FOR THOSE WHO NEED VISA IF ANY PLEASE GO GET IT. We are 2 weeks away from the trip. Please fill up white card before boarding boat too!
Back to top Go down
sohribena

sohribena

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:45 pm

Any idea if carryme can survive this trip?? Laughing
Back to top Go down
bananamatronix

bananamatronix

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:11 pm

it might be good as well if all group leaders posted their phone numbers up Smile
Back to top Go down
http://unfoldandcycle.com
Clarence Chang

Clarence Chang

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:39 pm

sorry guys i have updated the name list again as some of them wan couple together and some going to chiong sua.....pls see the post again....thank you......
Back to top Go down
ztcc78
Bad Man
ztcc78

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:52 pm

adrianelee wrote:
Please fill up white card before boarding boat too!
can be filled while on the boat..
the boatmen will provided the white card
Back to top Go down
ztcc78
Bad Man
ztcc78

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:55 pm

sohribena wrote:
Any idea if carryme can survive this trip?? Laughing
can..
Back to top Go down
boo
Ride Secretary

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:55 pm

Vince wrote:

Once again, pls be on time @ 6:15am or we will leave without you! thanks!!!

i see a different timing of 6.45am, just below the group listing leh.. confused
Back to top Go down
ztcc78
Bad Man
ztcc78

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:49 pm

boo wrote:

0615 is meeting time at Changi Village market (for those who wana breakfast and for lead to head count)
0645 is last call at the terminal (will leave without the late comers)
Back to top Go down
boo
Ride Secretary

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:02 pm

ztcc78 wrote:
boo wrote:

0615 is meeting time at Changi Village market (for those who wana breakfast and for lead to head count)
0645 is last call at the terminal (will leave without the late comers)

Okay thankssss Zack!
Back to top Go down
GL

GL

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:04 pm

I am toying with the idea of cycling back via woodland. If we can find 12 ppl cycling back then we can book one less boat for return trip.
So how, anyone on? Esp to all iron butts and king of mountain riders to be, come on! Let do it!

Cycling back:
1)GL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next