LovecyclingSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LovecyclingSG

We Ride as a team, Eat as a team, Suffer as a team, Finish as a team. E.R.P = Eat, Ride, Photo. It is about friendship and sharing people your neighbourhood and special places.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]

Go down 
+12
adrianelee
Clarence Chang
CheapBike
frenzzsg
ztcc78
sohribena
K2
Lugerider
bernice.khoo
Prodik
Vince
twwoon
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ztcc78
Bad Man
ztcc78

[color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:23 pm

i can only think of another 3 (on the list) who might join us.. clown

Cycling back:
1)GL
2)ZT
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112055678851789&v=wall
GL

GL

[color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:33 pm

Boat fee paid so if really cycle back got to forgo the $12 back.
Think will have to settle for the cycle back to a next trip perhaps.
Back to top Go down
CheapBike

CheapBike

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:41 am

GL wrote:
I am toying with the idea of cycling back via woodland. If we can find 12 ppl cycling back then we can book one less boat for return trip.
So how, anyone on? Esp to all iron butts and king of mountain riders to be, come on! Let do it!

I like to do it too..but..... looking at the huge number of that day ride...we (lead and swip) having a importance rules base on ours capability that why the chair indicate us for this. Is hard to re-direct some one... Mad

My suggest we do it other day with a new thread but with more interesting route on JB lol! . Look at the ride schedule next mth I suggest the week end just after this pegarang ride. May be we can plan for two days cheers (SAT-SUN). Going and return thru Woodland. but the route will be in loop(not repeat on return-sound good right Laughing )

Patrick
Back to top Go down
Prodik
Cool Dad
Prodik

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:05 am

ztcc78 wrote:
sohribena wrote:
Any idea if carryme can survive this trip?? Laughing
can..

affraid ... I had seen one of our "power" riders using carryme for Tuas ride... and in the end, the bike end up as carryingme...

Back to top Go down
Clarence Chang

Clarence Chang

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:52 am

CheapBike wrote:
GL wrote:
I am toying with the idea of cycling back via woodland. If we can find 12 ppl cycling back then we can book one less boat for return trip.
So how, anyone on? Esp to all iron butts and king of mountain riders to be, come on! Let do it!

I like to do it too..but..... looking at the huge number of that day ride...we (lead and swip) having a importance rules base on ours capability that why the chair indicate us for this. Is hard to re-direct some one... Mad

My suggest we do it other day with a new thread but with more interesting route on JB lol! . Look at the ride schedule next mth I suggest the week end just after this pegarang ride. May be we can plan for two days cheers (SAT-SUN). Going and return thru Woodland. but the route will be in loop(not repeat on return-sound good right Laughing )

COOL.....i support Patrick's idea....then he can bring us go JB eat good food....wa ha ha ha.....

Patrick
Back to top Go down
sohribena

sohribena

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:34 am

Prodik wrote:
ztcc78 wrote:
sohribena wrote:
Any idea if carryme can survive this trip?? Laughing
can..

affraid ... I had seen one of our "power" riders using carryme for Tuas ride... and in the end, the bike end up as carryingme...

sounds scary... ok, no carryme then! =D
Back to top Go down
ztcc78
Bad Man
ztcc78

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:54 am

Prodik wrote:

must compare his size and her size mah..
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:22 pm

SCARRYME can one! Razz
Back to top Go down
Prodik
Cool Dad
Prodik

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:17 pm

ztcc78 wrote:
Prodik wrote:

must compare his size and her size mah..

oh ya hor... lolz
Back to top Go down
Clarence Chang

Clarence Chang

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:10 pm

NEWLY UPDATED Pengarang Lobster makan Trip(Grouping) (CLOSED)....(Hope this is the last updated)....hehehehe.... another 1 more week to go.....
Pls be reminded:
meet 615am Changi Point Ferry Terminal (nearby Changi Village market)

Things to bring:
cash (both sing dollar and ringgit)
passport
spare tube

dun worry about white card can fill in the boat while we going there

Place to visit:
Will be going kampong kopi tiam(for kampong egg) Breakfast
Mango farm (will call and confirm again when date is near)
Ostrich farm (for those who never been before and wanna taste ostrich meat)
Lunch at seafood restaurant (lobster yummy)
Shopping around SG Rengit town (if time permit if not have a quick buy for pong piah)
lastly ride back to jetty

Group 1
1 Clarence (Leader)
2 Shareen Kok (Titanium Butt Safely Rider Sub Leader)
3 Boo
4 Bay
5 BoonChun
6 Marcus
7 April Diaz
8 foldiegwyn aka Gwyn
9 Kevin (Gwyn's hubby)
10 Eunice
11 Hwee Chong (Eunice's friend)
12 Eddie (Sweeper)

Group 2
1 Steven (Leader)
2 Mindy Wong (mary's cousin)
3 Joeel
4 Esther
5 Liz Koh (Mary's friend)
6 Henry
7 Henry's wife
8 Tiger
9 Darktimus aka Poh Huat
10 Diane
11 Merriam (Diane friend)
12 Mary Ang (Sweeper)

Group 3
1 thudbuster aka Andrew Wan (Leader)
2 Regina
3 Regina friend 1
4 Regina friend 2
5 Regina friend 3
6 Regina friend 5
7 Audrey
8 Chingyh
9 frenzzsg aka Kimi
10 Nick
11 Bernice
12 tylsteve aka steve (Sweeper)

Group 4
1 G L (Leader)
2 Adriane Lee
3 Amy
4 Adriane Lee Friend 1
5 Adriane Lee Friend 2
6 Adriane Lee Friend 3
7 Adriane Lee Friend 4
8 Fong aka Kevin
9 Zack
10 Lugerider aka Desmond
11 johnljs aka John Lee
12 Vince (Sweeper)

Group 5
1 crumpets aka KC (Leader)
2 Pedaler aka Derrick
3 Andrea
4 Matthew Lee
5 David
6 Wendy
7 Desmond
8 Darren
9 K2 aka Kenny
10 Tianlong (Kenny's friend)
11 Hatta
12 Patrick Yee (Master Sweeper) (Titanium Butt Safely Rider)
Back to top Go down
ztcc78
Bad Man
ztcc78

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:04 pm

Reminder
timing is clocking.. have you change your Ringgit yet?
Back to top Go down
Prodik
Cool Dad
Prodik

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:18 pm

ztcc78 wrote:
Reminder
timing is clocking.. have you change your Ringgit yet?

not yet affraid
Back to top Go down
sohribena

sohribena

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:53 am

I've decided! I will use ScaryMe! The most join last group... =)

No off-roads hor?
Back to top Go down
ztcc78
Bad Man
ztcc78

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:20 am

sohribena wrote:

No off-roads hor?
halo.. first time?!
Back to top Go down
sohribena

sohribena

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:59 pm

ztcc78 wrote:
sohribena wrote:

No off-roads hor?
halo.. first time?!

Aiya... Not 1st time but got new places introduced ma... N i can't really remember my 1st ride. Razz
Back to top Go down
Prodik
Cool Dad
Prodik

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:16 pm

sohribena wrote:
ztcc78 wrote:
sohribena wrote:

No off-roads hor?
halo.. first time?!

Aiya... Not 1st time but got new places introduced ma... N i can't really remember my 1st ride. Razz

Dun kay kay act 1st time leh.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
tambre

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:05 am

Hi folks,
Me and my wife won't be able to make it. On MC. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Henry
Back to top Go down
frenzzsg
Ride Secretary
frenzzsg

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:43 am

tambre wrote:
Hi folks,
Me and my wife won't be able to make it. On MC. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Henry

Take care Henry...still got the Bintan ride the following week leh...
There should be ppl who're keen for the pengarang ride, if got replacement i let them to contact u ok?
Back to top Go down
Prodik
Cool Dad
Prodik

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:50 pm

See you all at 615am Changi Point Ferry Terminal (nearby Changi Village market)...

Have a good night sleep Wink

Back to top Go down
ztcc78
Bad Man
ztcc78

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:19 pm

Prodik wrote:
See you all at 615am Changi Point Ferry Terminal (nearby Changi Village market)...
Have a good night sleep Wink
u sure u slp so early not..
Back to top Go down
ztcc78
Bad Man
ztcc78

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:46 pm

nice ride as usual but special thanks to Mary, Regina and HuiTeng for making breakfast for us..
pics will be uploaded by the photographers to show their contributions..
Back to top Go down
Prodik
Cool Dad
Prodik

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:07 pm

lol... kopi-soh
Back to top Go down
ztcc78
Bad Man
ztcc78

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:36 pm

Prodik wrote:
lol... kopi-soh
[color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] - Page 2 268631_10150255167085674_600370673_7375209_1948575_n[color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] - Page 2 284170_10150251922288693_572788692_7806809_7383773_n
Back to top Go down
Prodik
Cool Dad
Prodik

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:16 am

ztcc78 wrote:
Prodik wrote:
lol... kopi-soh
[color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] - Page 2 268631_10150255167085674_600370673_7375209_1948575_n[color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] - Page 2 284170_10150251922288693_572788692_7806809_7383773_n

Just like 金兰姐妹... lolz
Back to top Go down
Clarence Chang

Clarence Chang

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:45 am

Prodik wrote:
ztcc78 wrote:
Prodik wrote:
lol... kopi-soh

Just like 金兰姐妹... lolz

Roti soh din serve me roti kaya and gu "u" Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]   [color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[color=red]31st July -Pengarang ride and makan feasting GROUPING OF NAME LIST-- Entry closed [/color]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2