LovecyclingSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LovecyclingSG

We Ride as a team, Eat as a team, Suffer as a team, Finish as a team. E.R.P = Eat, Ride, Photo. It is about friendship and sharing people your neighbourhood and special places.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

20 Aug Semi mini slope training.

Go down 
+13
Jkam
eekee
sushix
Pedaler
Kommissar
jimmylam
George Lim
crumpets
teobt
GL
frenzzsg
ztcc78
omegaforest
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
omegaforest

omegaforest

20 Aug Semi mini slope training. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 20 Aug Semi mini slope training.   20 Aug Semi mini slope training. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 6:11 pm

李沛 glad to meet you, although we have only ride twice. Will definitely look for you when I am in Shenzhen! Take care!
Back to top Go down
http://www.omegaforest.com
LP

PostSubject: Re: 20 Aug Semi mini slope training.   20 Aug Semi mini slope training. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:44 pm

Thank you for introducing me to Love Cycling where I meet all the nice people. I am glad that I cycled with the team to so many interesting places around SG, not to mention the round island experience. I am already start to miss the Mandai slope and smelt of LCK farm area.
Hope all of you keep up cycling and improve your engine by training together safely.

gcw wrote:
Quote :
Thanks. Whats LP full name?
LP = Li Pei = 李沛

Quote :
I will miss you guys.
Thank you for motivating and making me a faster and stronger cyclist in this short 3 months. And for teaching and helping me upgrade my bike.

I'm sure we can ride again in Singapore and ShenZhen. Very Happy Post pictures when you get your new bike.
Back to top Go down
LP

PostSubject: Re: 20 Aug Semi mini slope training.   20 Aug Semi mini slope training. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:51 pm

Hi Matt, glad to meet you too. In fact I ride with you 3 times, E-Walker, 128 & mini slope. I hope you can cycle in Shenzhen in the future. There are some hills that you might like to challenge.
Thank you and take care.

omegaforest wrote:
李沛 glad to meet you, although we have only ride twice. Will definitely look for you when I am in Shenzhen! Take care!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 20 Aug Semi mini slope training.   20 Aug Semi mini slope training. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

20 Aug Semi mini slope training.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3